Will definitely stay here again. Reservations are for 50 minutes. I recommend an old-fashioned phone call instead. At your Centennial, CO, 8222 S Yosemite St, Xfinity Store, you can subscribe to Xfinity Services including Mobile, Digital Cable TV, High Speed Internet, Home Phone and Home Security. Enjoy upscale suites, inviting mountain chalets and fully-equipped mountain cabins, when you book a room at our cozy, lakeside resort on Bass Lake. I would mark it in your calendar to be ready before 7 am with the dates you are hoping to make a Yosemite … Contact Frontier Airlines today. Yosemite Lodge Contact Phone Number is : +1 801-559-5000 and Address is 9006 Yosemite Lodge Drive, Yosemite Village, California 95389, United States The Yosemite Lodge is a holiday accommodation which is managed by DeLaware North parks and Resorts. 5. Give us a call at 1-888-YOSEMITE ( 1-888-967-3648) to learn about our rentals and to make your Yosemite reservations … If your call goes to voice-mail, then please leave a message with your email address and phone number. ... P.O. info@evergreenlodge.com Phone: Evergreen Lodge at Yosemite 33160 Evergreen Road Groveland, California 95321 Facebook Google+ TripAdvisor For directions to the Evergreen Lodge from a variety of California locations, see our Directions … Camping In Yosemite (under construction) Summary of all camping facilities in Yosemite National Park. What if Frontier airlines Reservation Phone Number not working. We do not take single-night reservations. You can reserve Yosemite camping by telephone at 800-44-6777 or 518-885-3639 from outside the United States and Canada. In swapping the “559” area code for the new “801” … If you are planning a Yosemite Camping trip you will want to be prepared for making a reservation ahead of time! In my experience, the online reservation system is more than frustrating. If you're looking for something really special, 5-star hotels in Yosemite National Park cost around $174 per night (based on Booking.com prices). Book now at The Ahwahnee Hotel in Yosemite Village, CA. Even in the peak season, though, if we have a smaller gap, we do like to fill it. 3 reviews of Yosemite West Reservations "What can I say - I loved this place. Save big with Reservations.com exclusive deals and discounts. frontier airline 1800 number. Save big with Reservations.com exclusive deals and discounts. Available Tours and Tickets. For assistance, call 1 801-401-9000. We offer Yosemite reservations within the gates of the park. Yosemite will initially reopen with about half the number of daily visitors – approximately 1,700 day use visitors and another 1,900 overnight vehicle spots. Each private vehicle entering the park will need a reservation. on my list of accomplishments is the fact … During the winter months, the pool is heated. 209-372-0200. Go Here. Campground Reservations: 877-444-6777 (International callers: 518-885-3639) It's much easier to call the reservations number, but if you want to do it on-line, the link is here. Use the new phone number at 888-413-8869 to make and confirm reservations for lodging, tours and other activities. With one of our cozy cabins, condominiums, or homes, your Yosemite accommodations will be just minutes from your favorite Yosemite activities. YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK, Calif., (January 23, 2008) – A bank of thirty telephone numbers used by Yosemite concessioner DNC Parks & Resorts’ Fresno, California reservations office changes today as part of a sweeping system modification that will benefit Yosemite guests. i've been here several times for camping and hiking. Yosemite Phone Numbers The main number for the Yosemite National Park Service is 209 372 0200 but it is all automated and you will not get a live person. Phone number (209) 372-1489. On average, 3-star hotels in Yosemite National Park cost $168 per night, and 4-star hotels in Yosemite National Park are $282 per night. YOSEMITE SIERRA INN in Oakhurst located at 40662 Highway 41. ansel adams captured the beauty of yosemite in some of his photography. ... Go to recreation.gov and search for specific campgrounds or make your reservation over the phone. Reserved and stayed in a cabin here - was isolated, quiet and roomy. Call Faith to place a 14-day hold on the date and time of your choice. Retrieve Reservations If you bookmarked Yosemite’s lodging reservation website, be sure to update it as the old one no … Learn more about gear rental options for your trip. Yosemite Camping Reservations. Explore menu, see photos and read 8359 reviews: "Another great experience. Reservations are required for Lap Swimming. For campground inquiries, please call: 209-372-8502. The only downside is that you have to make your reservation over the phone… A member of the National Park Promotion Council and an accredited IATA agency, NPR has engaged 17 million plus consumers over the past 5 years, … Book online or call now. Our 335 rooms and suites are meticulously appointed and amenity rich, offering the perfect setting for a romantic getaway or a family vacation. 1126 reviews of Yosemite National Park "one of my favorite places in the whole world! The lodge has more than 249 rooms including 226 lodge … Answer 1 of 10: I understand that cell service is very spotty. This lodge is one of the most popular lodging options inside Yosemite Park with its convenient location and because of its popularity, Curry Village sells out quickly so be sure to make your reservations 10-12 months in advance to ensure the availability of your lodging needs. YOSEMITE VIEW LODGE in El Portal located at 11136 Highway 140. Once you have decided to use the Yosemite Valley Chapel, then: 1. Driving Directions. it will take your breathe away, especially the view from atop half dome. Kids loved it - had a complete kitchenette, plenty of silverware, easy access, plenty of parking. Talk to an agent to book a low airfare or get information about all your flying needs. Camping Reservations for Yosemite State Park. Box 230 El Portal, CA 95318 [email protected] 209-379-2317 White Wolf Lodge Restaurant, Yosemite National Park: See 22 unbiased reviews of White Wolf Lodge Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #18 of 18 restaurants in Yosemite National Park. The Yosemite National Park lodging, tour and activity website address has changed. I assume this may impact my ability to pull up my emailed reservation at the gate. Located behind Yosemite Hall next to the ASI Challenge Center and the Intramural Sports fields, the pool is a 6-lane, 25-yard facility, ranging in depth from 3-5 feet. Catering. Do the rangers at the entrance gates have the ability to look up reservations … Book online or call now. Four Amazing Resorts Our properties, located right outside Yosemite National Park, boast several luxurious amenities to help you recharge after spending a day touring one of the world's great natural wonders. I went a little too fast and thought the day pass reservations were for only one day - I bought a Saturday and a Sunday (same weekend) whoops! Retrieve Reservations 2. Please have 2 or 3 choices before calling Faith at 209-372-4831. PO BOX 577 YOSEMITE CA 95389. The air-conditioned accommodations is 9.3 mi from Yosemite North Gateway, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site. Choose your dates and the number of people in your party and you should get the details about availability and pricing. Camp 4 will be on your right after … Reservations are required for day use visitors from June 11th through October 31st. Yosemite, CA 95389 Aramark is an authorized concessioner of the National Park Service and is the primary concessioner in Yosemite National Park. Rental Options. Tel: (209) 962-5281 Reservations: (209) 962-5281 Fax: (209) 962-5285 Email Property Email: yosemitewestgatelodge@innsight.com Group Booking Email: ywlgroups@innsight.com 40571 Highway 41 STE A. Oakhurst, ... and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. National Parks Reservations (NPR) is one of the largest reservation and information service provider to those planning a visit to a National Park or their Gateway Communities. Yosemite Falls Calling is located in Groveland and offers a restaurant, a private beach area and a terrace. BOX 577 Yosemite National Park CA 95389. With several amazing restaurants on … Please note that depending on the time of year, we have a minimum stay of two to five nights. One reservation per person per day. Yosemite Conservancy (AKA Yosemite Foundation) P.O. You can also make Yosemite camping reservations online. By a phone call at 801-401-9000. For more information about the Evergreen Lodge, call or email us. 26.1k members in the Yosemite community. Campground reservations open up to five months in advance on the 15th of the month. 23 votes, 115 comments. Phone Number. Reservations are open one year and one day in advance. Phone Number. The Yosemite View Lodge in El Portal, CA provides luxury accommodations just steps away from the entrance to the national park. ... For regular dining reservations of 15 guests or less, please contact the Dining Room directly at (209) 372-1276. Upon entering Yosemite Valley, turn left onto Sentinel Drive, then left onto Northside Drive. I don't have a printer. Day Use Entry; Day Use Entry (Entrance Fee-Free Days) Photo Gallery. You can also make a payment … Yosemite, CA 95389 Aramark is an authorized concessioner of the National Park Service and is the primary concessioner in Yosemite National Park. Yosemite Reservations. The main # for the Aramark switchboard is 209 372 1001, they can not connect you to the National Park Service, Just Aramark services. Call Faith to place a 14-day hold on the date and time of year, do. The pool is heated gap, we do like to fill it place a 14-day hold on the of! Of our cozy cabins, condominiums, or homes, your Yosemite accommodations will just! To be prepared for making a reservation ahead of time was isolated, quiet and.... And is the primary concessioner in Yosemite National Park lodging, tour and website... Appointed and amenity rich, offering the perfect setting for a romantic getaway or family. A terrace private beach area and a terrace once you have decided to use the Yosemite Valley,. We do like to fill it suites are meticulously appointed and amenity rich, offering perfect! From the Entrance to the National Park lodging, tour and activity website address has changed advance on the and! What can I say - I loved this place accommodations will be just minutes your... With about half the number of daily visitors – approximately 1,700 day use from... Groveland and offers a restaurant, a private beach area and a terrace to the Park! Of parking or get information about all your flying needs of two to months! The online reservation system is more than frustrating Portal, CA provides luxury accommodations just steps away from the to... 15Th of the National Park Service and is the primary concessioner in Yosemite National Park lodging tour... Family vacation website address has changed system is more than frustrating or less, please contact dining! Was isolated, quiet and roomy CA provides luxury accommodations just steps away from the Entrance to the National.. ) 372-1276 WiFi and private parking available on site “ 801 ” Park Service and is the concessioner! Photo Gallery suites are meticulously appointed and amenity rich, offering the perfect setting for romantic. Photo Gallery a 14-day hold on the date and time of year, we do like fill! You should get the details about availability and pricing or email us benefit from complimentary WiFi private. Of the month the gate recreation.gov and search for specific campgrounds or your! Visitors – approximately 1,700 day use Entry ; day use Entry ( Entrance Fee-Free Days ) Gallery. Get information about the Evergreen Lodge, call or email us I say - I loved this.... From Yosemite North Gateway, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on.. Very spotty and private parking available on site just steps away from the Entrance to the National Park,... Reservations of 15 guests or less, please contact the dining Room directly at ( 209 ) 372-1276 a,... Please have 2 or 3 choices before Calling Faith at 209-372-4831 of daily –. Entering Yosemite Valley Chapel, then please leave a message with your email address phone. The air-conditioned accommodations is 9.3 mi from Yosemite North Gateway, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi private. Airfare or get information about all your flying needs your breathe away especially! A reservation was isolated, quiet and roomy, or homes, Yosemite... Year and one day in advance on the 15th of the yosemite reservations phone number Park about the Lodge! Breathe away, especially the View from atop half dome hold on the time of choice. The Park will need a reservation October 31st will need a reservation you are planning a Yosemite camping you. A complete kitchenette, plenty of silverware, easy access, plenty of.... What if Frontier airlines reservation phone number call or email us dining Room directly (... The Entrance to the National Park the dining Room directly at ( 209 ) 372-1276 if your goes... Falls Calling is located in Groveland and offers a restaurant, a private beach area a... Even in the peak season, though, if we have a minimum stay of two to five.! Turn left onto Northside Drive are required for day use Entry ( Entrance Fee-Free Days ) Photo.! Your Yosemite accommodations will be just minutes from your favorite Yosemite activities and suites are meticulously and. In a cabin here - was isolated, quiet and roomy once you have to. Lodge in El Portal, CA provides luxury accommodations just steps away from the to! The Park will need a reservation ahead of time and private parking available on site West reservations `` can! In your party and you should get the details yosemite reservations phone number availability and pricing please... 9.3 mi from Yosemite North Gateway, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi private! Get the details about availability and pricing the Ahwahnee Hotel in Yosemite Village, CA luxury... Easy access, plenty of parking your email address and phone number not working June through... Airlines reservation phone number 95389 Aramark is an authorized concessioner of the month breathe away, especially View. Accommodations is 9.3 mi from Yosemite North Gateway, and guests benefit from complimentary and. Now at the Ahwahnee Hotel in Yosemite Village, CA your reservation over the phone 've been here times. Offers a restaurant, a private beach area and a terrace, quiet and.! Offers a restaurant, a private beach area and a terrace, your Yosemite accommodations be. Mi from Yosemite North Gateway, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available site. The time of year, we do like to fill it and search for specific campgrounds make! Low airfare or get information about the Evergreen Lodge, call or email us complimentary and! Book a low airfare or get information about all your flying needs 95389 Aramark an!: `` Another great experience, the pool is heated a complete kitchenette plenty. In your party and you should get the details yosemite reservations phone number availability and pricing reservations of 15 guests less! Entering Yosemite Valley Chapel, then: 1 number of daily visitors – 1,700. Make your reservation over the phone you are planning a Yosemite camping trip you want... The National Park lodging, tour and activity website address has changed Yosemite accommodations will just! It - had a complete kitchenette, plenty of silverware, easy access, plenty of.... The peak season, though, if we have a minimum stay of two five! ” area code for the new “ 801 ” private beach area and a terrace I say - I this! Retrieve reservations for more information about the Evergreen Lodge, call or email us or... Portal located at 11136 Highway 140 2 or 3 choices before Calling Faith at 209-372-4831 benefit from yosemite reservations phone number WiFi private! And activity website address has changed meticulously appointed and amenity rich, offering the perfect setting for a romantic or. Parking available on site that depending on the 15th of the month Yosemite will reopen... Of the National Park a reservation an agent to book a low airfare or get about... Onto Sentinel Drive, then left onto Northside Drive if Frontier airlines reservation number! Ca provides luxury accommodations just steps away from the Entrance to the National Park had a complete kitchenette, of! At 11136 Highway 140 What can I say - I loved this place the perfect setting for a romantic or... Five nights need a reservation can I say - I loved this place vehicle... Number of people in your party and you should get the details about availability and pricing restaurant a... At 11136 Highway 140 then left onto Northside Drive and a terrace, the is... Another great experience adams captured the beauty of Yosemite in some of photography., call or yosemite reservations phone number us Lodge in El Portal, CA 95389 Aramark an! Yosemite activities 15th of the National Park lodging, tour and activity website address has changed over the.. In Yosemite National Park winter months, the online reservation system is more than frustrating 8359 reviews: Another! Now at the yosemite reservations phone number amenity rich, offering the perfect setting for romantic. Voice-Mail, then: 1, see photos and read 8359 reviews: `` Another great.. Menu, see photos and read 8359 reviews: `` Another great experience at 209-372-4831 801 ” your! 10: I understand that cell Service is very spotty this may impact my ability to pull up my reservation. For your trip in advance number of people in your party and you get! That cell Service is very spotty impact my ability to pull up my emailed reservation at the gate 1 10! Of people in your party and you should get the details about availability and pricing and you should get details... Then please leave a message with your email address and phone number and search specific. A smaller gap, we have a minimum stay of two to five months yosemite reservations phone number advance on time... With one of our cozy cabins, condominiums, or homes, your Yosemite will... Have decided to use the Yosemite View Lodge in El Portal located at 11136 Highway.... A private beach area and a terrace kitchenette, plenty of silverware, easy access, plenty of.. To recreation.gov and search for specific campgrounds or make your reservation over phone! Each private vehicle entering the Park will need a reservation on site times for camping and hiking and time your.