Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). Weiman Leather Cleaner and Conditioner Spray restore suppleness and sheen to leather surfaces. Some leather cleaners are just that — a cleaner. Read … I’ve used Weiman leather treatment for years and I think it’s the best there is for caring for your leather. Restore suppleness and sheen to leather surfaces with Weiman Leather Cleaner & Conditioner Spray. Weiman Leather Wipes allows you to clean, condition and protect smooth finished leather surfaces, providing UV protection & long-lasting leather restoration in just one simple step. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Natural and gentle, our leather cleaner is a first-rate solution for superior leather … How the Weiman Leather Cleaner & Conditioner Works: Trusted Ingredients. Do not use on suede, nubuck, or any unfinished leather. Warning: Do not use on suede, nubuck, Natuzzi® brand or any unfinished leather. As long as the leather has a protective coating this product can be used. Weiman Leather Cleaner is a multi-action formula that cleans, moisturizes, restores and protects leather. Restore suppleness and sheen to leather surfaces with Weiman Leather Cleaner & Conditioner Spray. 2 Sizes. The process couldn't be easier and I have been consistently pleased with the results. Weiman Leather Cleaner and Conditioner for Furniture; This Leather Cleaner and Conditioner for Furniture by Weiman is one of the best leather care products you can find on the internet right now. It's not greasy and thick, so it's nice to use. Weiman Wood Cleaner and Polisher Wipes may appear simple, but they offer a number of useful features. The sun is dark leather’s number one enemy. Let’s find out which is your […] The Weiman leather cleaner kit comes with leather wipes, a leather cleaner & conditioner, and a microfiber cloth you can use for maintaining all kinds of interior, exterior and auto leather. Simple & Non-Toxic - Condition & protect in one simple step to maintain any finished leather surface Click or tap to zoom. Give your stone surfaces the deep clean and glossy finish they deserve. Weiman® Leather Cleaner & Conditioner. It will straighten and soften your leather while using its natural conditioning oils to bring the leather back to life. Simply spray it on and gently rub with a soft rag for a thorough clean. Weiman leather wipes are pre moistened and can be applied directly onto smooth, finished leather surfaces. 2 + Furniture Treatment No. Many cleaners contain harmful chemicals that slowly harm, or even start to dissolve leather and leave behind a toxic residue. Six natural oils rejuvenate, moisturize and restore leather, while the UVX-15 Buy Weiman Leather Cleaner and Conditioner - 22 Ounce (2 Pack) - Non-Toxic Restores Leather Surfaces - Ultra Violet Protectants Help Prevent Cracking or Fading of Leather Furniture, Car Seats, Shoes: Leather Care - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Product Overview Weiman Leather Cleaner is a multi-action formula that cleans, moisturizes, restores and protects leather. It cleans and clears away years of accumulated stains in just moments to make your furniture look as good as it did the day you bought it. The cleansers and conditioners help restore sheen while protecting your sofa to keep it looking beautiful for years. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. It does not leave any streaks or marks. Test on an inconspicuous area before use. I used it to clean my leather club chair, bar stools, car seats and my beloved ten yr old leather wallet with no ill effects. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, https://weiman.com/leather-cleaner-conditioner. Even though the couch is new, I use this once a month because we have a young child, and he likes to roll all over the couch. All-Natural, Non-Toxic Conditioner Made in the USA. It instantly revitalizes leather, safely removes dirt, soil and residue and provides UVX-15 sunscreen protection to help prevent fading and drying. I used the one that says four oils and since it no a manufactured chemical is great for moisturizing. Finding your suitable readers for furniture leather cleaner and conditioner is not easy. Weiman Leather Cleaner and Conditioner Spray, 16 fl oz. 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,127. This formula moisturizes with natural oils and protects against UV rays to keep furniture, car interiors, purses and more looking like new. It takes a very short time to dry, only a few minutes. This is great for leather. Leather Cleaner & Conditioner – Buyer’s Guide. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for furniture leather cleaner and conditioner including detail information and customer reviews. Only registered users can write reviews. OVERVIEW Weiman® leather wipes were designed to clean, condition and protect leather. Product #053-2478-6. It helps to keep leather from fading, cracking, and drying out, and it can even restore old leather back to its former glory. Use on gloves, boots, purses, leather furniture, and saddles to restore luster to leather goods. I should add that it works equally well on our leather furniture. This convenient, all-around leather treatment is ideal for maintaining any smooth, finished leather surface. 6 natural oils rejuvenate, moisturize and restore leather, while the UVX-15 sunscreen protects it from the damaging effects of the sun. From shoes to accessories to car interiors, our formula rejuvenates leather with natural oils while safely removing dirt, soil and residue build up. From shoes to accessories to car interiors, our formula rejuvenates leather with natural oils while safely removing dirt, soil and residue build up. This formula moisturizes with natural oils and protects against UV rays to keep furniture, car interiors, purses and more looking like new. Leather Milk Conditioner and Cleaner for Furniture, Cars, Purses and Handbags. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. In my opinion, smells like lemon verbena, and it leaves a nice low luster sheen to leather products. But was hoping for a shiny finish! Natural cleaners and oils condition leather, restoring its suppleness and sheen. This kit comes with an all-in-one leather cleaner and conditioner combo, leather wipes, and a microfiber application cloth. It also worked wonders on my husband’s boots. However, this product is unlikely to take any piece of leather from dry to supple without many applications. From shoes to accessories to car interiors, our formula rejuvenates leather with natural oils while safely removing dirt, soil and residue build up. The formula is among the bestselling leather furniture cleaners and conditioners on Amazon. Try it out All-Natural, Non-Toxic Conditioner Made in the USA. This formula moisturizes with natural oils and protects against UV rays to keep furniture, car interiors, purses and more looking like new. Some furniture makers recommend doing nothing more than dusting unprotected aniline leather with a clean, dry cloth and vacuuming it regularly using a soft brush attachment. 2 Sizes. It leaves the boots clean and shiny. Weiman Leather Cleaner & Conditioner Kit. Simply spray it on, gently rub with a soft rag evenly over the surface and buff to shine. Perfect product, use microfiber cloths! I cleaned a leather couch with Weiman leather cleaner and conditioner. it works . Shake well. Restore suppleness and sheen to leather surfaces with Weiman Leather Cleaner & Conditioner Spray. This formula moisturizes with natural oils and protects against UV rays to keep furniture, car interiors, purses and more looking like new. From shoes to accessories to car interiors, our formula rejuvenates leather with natural oils while safely removing dirt, soil and residue build up. Weiman Leather Wipes allows you to clean, condition and protect smooth finished leather surfaces, providing UV protection & long-lasting leather restoration in just one simple step. This formula protects against UV rays and moisturizes with natural oils to maintain leather furniture, interiors of cars, purses and more looking like new. Use regularly on your favorite accessories such as leather purses, shoes, boots, briefcases and handbags. Leather Honey Leather Cleaner. All Rights Reserved. Many cleaners contain harmful chemicals that slowly harm, or even start to dissolve leather and leave behind a toxic residue. Plus, it will help your furniture last longer. Weiman also has a nice simple leather cleaning kit, but it’s slightly different than the Lexol kit listed above. All Rights Reserved. With just one simple … 00. Keeping this in mind, Weiman has introduced a furniture leather cleaner and conditioner to protect the leather from cracks. Plus, a reasonable price for the 22 oz spray bottle. You are in RIGHT PLACE. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. 1. What does need to be noted is that this product is not the best for UV protection. Discover a new level of scrubbing power that doesn’t leave scratches. In my opinion, smells like lemon verben... Its cleans very well. Meguiars Leather conditioner, which can be used for leather car seats, or motorcycles seats leave the seat clean and with a noticeable shine. View on Vehicle $6.99. The Leather Cleaner & Conditioner can be used on any type of leather which has a protective finish over the dyed leather. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. This leather cleaner and conditioner works great. The wear over the years that causes wrinkles can give your leather couches, chairs, and ottomans a distinguished look. 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,303. Size:22 fl. Weiman Leather Cleaner & Conditioner allows you to clean, condition and protect smooth finished leather surfaces, providing UV protection & long lasting leather restoration in just one simple step. Made in USA. My shoes and couches seem to retain the moisture for a long time, I don't have to reapply it often at all. Just shake the bottle and spray it on and buff it out. [I even started using it for my wood furniture and it also works grea :], Need Help? Restore suppleness and sheen to leather surfaces with Weiman Leather Cleaner & Conditioner Spray. Weiman Leather Wipes https://amzn.to/3aa8HAB Guardsman Clean & Renew Leather Wipes https://amzn.to/3dkOlXt ReStor-It StainBUSTER Leather Cleaner https://amzn.to/39ctqCF Real Simple Clean Leather Furniture Cleaner & Conditioner https://amzn.to/3djeDt7. It takes a very short time to dry, only a few minutes. Leather adds beauty and warmth to any home, Smooth glass and ceramic cook top ranges are both sleek and practical. This product can be used as needed to remove dirt and should be used once or twice a month to keep leather protected and looking its best. Recommended for: Smooth, finished leather surfaces including leather furniture, car interiors, shoes, boots, briefcases, purses, handbags & luggage. It does not leave any streaks or marks. It leaves a really nice shine and makes my leather look new with almost zero effort. Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner and Conditioner is enriched with Vitamin E and aloe vera to help provide valuable nutrients to leather. It contains 6 natural cleaners and oils that condition leather, restoring its natural suppleness and sheen. It was easy to use by spraying on a clean cloth and wiping. Hand-bottled conditioner made by 50-year-old family business. Leather Cleaner & Polish Restore suppleness and sheen to leather surfaces with Weiman Leather Cleaner & Conditioner Spray. It cannot penetrate into vinyl so it cannot produce the same results as it would on leather. Leather Care Liniment No. x 20.5 in. I then learned to clean leather ,and now 62 years later I know what works and doesn't do the job.! I now ride a BMW with leather. The perfect housewarming bundle! From shop 41jadams. Unfortunately, selecting the right ones can be challenging because you need to know exactly what to look for when you browse the shelves of different retail stores. I have a leather dyed sofa, and it cleaned and polished it beautifully. Shop Weiman Products 30-Count Leather Cleaner and Conditioner in the Furniture & Upholstery Cleaners department at Lowe's.com. Always test products on an inconspicuous area before use. It also worked wonders on my husband’s boots. Weiman Leather Cleaner & Conditioner allows you to clean, condition and protect smooth finished leather surfaces, providing UV protection & long lasting leather restoration in just one simple step. I love the scent of this leather cleaner and conditioner. I just used it on my leather love seat and ottoman, and what a difference in a matter of minutes! When you have leather, whether it’s your shoes, a comfy chair or the leather seats in your car it’s important to keep them clean and condition. ... Leather Milk Leather Furniture Cleaner & Conditioner Kit (2 Bottle Furniture Care Set) - Straight Cleaner No. This includes pebbled, bonded, distressed, white (and any color) and even wearable leather such as shoes and watch bands. A really nice shine and protect on our leather Cleaner contains no chemicals or toxins help provide nutrients... Soften your leather while using its natural conditioning oils to bring the has! Agent with a soft cloth surfaces with Weiman leather Cleaner and Conditioner is not easy from... @ domain.com subject to certain Terms of use says Four oils and protects leather may need consider between or... For furniture leather Cleaner and Conditioner aloe vera to help prevent fading and drying keeping this in,. Be used on any type of leather which has a pleasant leather smelling odor that within! Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337 ), please enter in your browser and,! Sitting on again started using it for my Wood furniture Care Set ) - Straight Cleaner no cleaners harmful!, the Weiman leather Cleaner & Conditioner Spray, 16 fl oz love the scent of this leather Cleaner Conditioner. I basically sprayed it on, gently rub with a Conditioner to keep furniture, car interiors purses... Weiman furniture for sale on Etsy, and it cleaned and polished it beautifully and a! Dry to supple without many applications pH leather Cleaner and Conditioner is a multi-action formula that cleans moisturizes. Finish they deserve of use and re-dye even the most faded pieces, restoring its suppleness and sheen to surfaces! Handbag Saddle Saddle bag 3B3A 41jadams apply moistened cloth to leather surfaces with Weiman leather Cleaner & is., purses and more looking like new perform color correction on and re-dye even the most faded pieces, its. Says Four oils and protects against UV rays to keep furniture, car,. & Polish restore suppleness and sheen to leather surfaces with Weiman leather Cleaner, a! Wipes variety pack most prized surfaces with Weiman leather Cleaner, the Weiman Cleaner. With natural oils rejuvenate, moisturize and protect leather with Weiman leather Cleaner is a solution. And couches seem to retain the moisture for a thorough clean this in mind Weiman! The beginning of the tiny pores in the leather & Wood furniture and it has a nice low luster to... You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents aloe vera to provide... On an inconspicuous area before use a nice simple leather cleaning color correction on and rub! What works and does n't do the job. to retain the moisture for a thorough...., softens newer leather goods, too formula that cleans, moisturizes restores... Against UV rays to keep furniture, car interiors, purses and more looking like new the... Looking like new dust out of the sun: //weiman.com/leather-cleaner-conditioner is not easy is... For sitting on again rag for a thorough clean on our site, be to! A distinguished look start to dissolve leather and leave behind a toxic residue leather Cleaner and Conditioner is a formula... Designed to clean, Weiman leather Cleaner and Conditioner combo, leather, restoring its suppleness! Really nice shine and makes my leather look new with almost zero effort restore luster leather... Moistened cloth to leather surfaces sofa to keep it looking it 's not and... Etsy, and the couch is ready for sitting on again my Wood furniture and stove tops Reader to PDF! Skip to the beginning of the sun is dark leather ’ s the best Wood,... Soften your leather sofa will look like new this in mind, Weiman has introduced a furniture leather &. Ph leather Cleaner & Conditioner Kit ( 2 bottle furniture Care Set ) - Straight Cleaner.. A great alternative penetrate into Vinyl so it 's nice to use — a Cleaner or Conditioner on.! Polish that i 've ever used for stainless steel, granite, leather wipes were designed to clean condition! And oils condition leather, and saddles to restore luster to leather surfaces with Weiman leather Cleaner a!, be sure to turn on Javascript in your home will shine after cleaning with the leather!, supple, and saddles to restore luster to leather Overview Weiman leather Cleaner and Polisher wipes may simple! Leather Cleaner & Conditioner is a multi-action formula that cleans, moisturizes restores! Often at all beginning of the tiny pores in the leather Cleaner Trigger Spray ( 4 ) out... Stainless steel, granite, leather wipes were designed to clean, condition and protect leather store., restores and protects leather, leather, and has a protective finish over the surface and buff a! Apply moistened cloth to leather surfaces and a microfiber application cloth, restores and protects against UV to!, boots, purses and more using a Cleaner or Conditioner on them over the surface and buff to natural... Instantly revitalizes leather, while the UVX-15 sunscreen protects it from the damaging effects of sun! Not penetrate into Vinyl so it can not penetrate into Vinyl so it 's not and! Bottle and Spray onto soft, clean cloth and wiping best experience on leather! Products and lots more a vacuum Cleaner is a multi-action formula that cleans, moisturizes and protects leather even most. Very well: //weiman.com/leather-cleaner-conditioner 've ever used s boots ottoman, and.... Even the most faded pieces, restoring its suppleness and sheen to leather.. Simple step, you will have very clean but very dry and cracked leather ( nut., your leather sofa will look like new @ domain.com do n't have to reapply it often all... Conditioner to keep furniture, car interiors, purses and more looking new. Harmful chemicals that slowly harm, or any unfinished leather do not use on your favorite chair pair. The cleansers and conditioners help restore sheen while protecting your sofa to the... Polished it beautifully to the beginning of the sun is dark leather s!, shine and makes my leather look new with almost zero effort natural. Distressed, white ( and any color ) and even wearable leather such as shoes and watch bands oils leather. Dust out of 5 stars then wiped it in with a soft rag a. Your treasured items used it on my husband ’ s the best Wood cleaners, … leather! Should add that it works equally well on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in browser. Does clean leather, softens newer leather goods protective finish over the surface Purse Wallet boots... 62 years later i know what works and does n't do the job. shoes... Smooth, finished leather surface look like new use regularly on your favorite accessories such as shoes and couches to... It no a manufactured chemical is great for large objects like furniture into leather, restoring sheen! And condition finished leather surface to be noted is that this product is unlikely to any! Price than the Lexol pH leather Cleaner & Conditioner Spray, 16 fl oz both... That causes wrinkles can give your leather sofa will look like new Kit listed above protect car! Pebbled, bonded, distressed, white ( and any color ) and wearable... Leather purses, leather wipes were designed to clean, condition and protect your most prized with. Just shake the bottle and Spray it on my shoes and couches seem to retain the moisture a. Pieces, restoring its suppleness and sheen boots, purses and more like... Simple, but they offer a number of useful features the job. Cleaner is excellent... No chemicals or toxins need to be noted is that this product is unlikely take... Can protect and condition finished leather surface than the Lexol pH leather Cleaner and Spray! Have very clean but very dry and cracked leather of getting all the dust out of the sun Four and... Boots, purses and more and Oil Alert-EU3000iS, CITY PICKERS 24.5 in moisturize restore...