Live Chat Software. 69 Never gave employees the benefit of the doubt. Find job openings and see what women say about company culture, salary, women in leadership, maternity leave, working from home, and more. Shipping to USA. Read real customer ratings and reviews or write your own. UP TO 50% OFF Casual China - Up To 50% Off Select Patterns & Pieces. $20 Off Sitewide Code. Everyone working there has struck gold in the employment market. ۪ll look for it. Not that I have criticisms with Replacements.com... they are willing to take your money, when you become desperate for that missing piece. Expired and Not Verified Replacements Ltd. Promo Codes & Offers. I will place an order for 6 place settings but it won't be from Replacements.com since they don't provide any customer service. Replacements Ltd. was also the most accepting work place I have worked at. I sent a cancellation which was ignored until until three days later after the original order was shipped. Too much focus on numbers and not enough on quality. Good info, although the photos and descriptions could... Replacements.com provides no customer service, Australian buyer delighted with Replacements shopping experience. I also feel that they does not listen and value some of there employees but overall it’s a good company, I loved working in phone sales here, the job was fun. I recently purchased from them and Im blown away by the speed, quality of packing and overall service. Identified two patterns in three days, and provided an amazingly complete list of pieces available and their pricing. UNVERIFIED Business - See the SafeBuy® Universal Rating for Glass Replacements Ltd - bespokeglasssplashback.co.uk via Safebuy.org.uk. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Page, Robert Lee and is located at 1089 knox road, Mcleansville, NC 27301-9228. Replacements Ltd. was also the most accepting work place I have worked at. I was able to replace everything plus add some pieces. Overall a good place to work based on the place I was in my life. Dishes were packed well. ۪t, we? We help people create experiences that last a lifetime by providing the world? "It's not personal... it's just business" right? 1400 customer reviews of Replacements, Ltd.. One of the best Home Decor, Home Services business at 1089 Knox Rd, McLeansville NC, 27301. They don’t charge a commission to resell your stuff, but they also don’t make any guarantees about how much they’ll pay. During a pro football strike, the owners hire substitute players. We can bring our pets to work which helps deal with the stress. The Replacements.com Ltd best promo codes we present here can be applied to both online and in-store shopping. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Replacements Ltd locations in Burlington, NC. We offer a product that makes people happy. I sent a change order which was ignored until 3 days later after the original order was shipped. Reviews. it seemed like there was certain people that they were for and others not so much, Some drug use, not the best for people in recovery, I ran into either people that wanted me to get high with them or I ran into people that tried to control every inch of my life. People here were more willing to help you with what ever it took to get you to understand more about the job you was working on. I actually do prefer ebay to Replacement. We, as a company have been awarded many times for giving to the community and the nation. I have learned a lot working with this company just wish that I could learn more, Accepting Environment with Employee Focus, Somewhat fun but very stressful place to work. Element Replacement Ltd has collected 4466 reviews with an average score of 4.89. Identification Guides and Books Replacements Ltd FAQs Home. Pfaltzgraf f SUNBURY GROVE Dinner Plate 515608. I am giving them five stars for their efficiency and organizational attributes. Feb 14, 2016. Ltd is a leader in the field of work life balance and the value of each individual. Took the statement "customer is always right" to the extreme. Everyone working there has struck gold in the employment market. The workplace is geared to give employees what they need to do their jobs, and to also have opportunity to progress and move forward. 9 Replacements reviews. Expired Replacements promo codes These probably won't work but give them a try! I got a letter from them and there is a membership fee (a large one!) A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. We pay the most we can and we ensure to work with you and hold your hand throughout this process to keep it simple and easy. Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: $29.99: $15.99: Time left: 27m. Employee Worked at Replacements, Ltd. in Mc Leansville, NC at the time of review. Hard to move departments, some of he managers can be very deceitful and mean. This company is very LGBTQ friendly and allows employees to bring their well behaved pets to work daily. View more customers of eGain. eGain www.egain.com CATEGORY. Check out what 4,203 people have written so far, and share your own experience. There are 15202 china replacements for sale on Etsy, and they cost $13.21 on average. Typical day would be talking to your peers and also getting your work done. Candidate Applied as Customer Service Manager at Replacements, Ltd. in Mc Leansville, NC in 2017 and did not receive an offer. Registered a china pattern with them a couple of years ago and have not had a single response that they found a piece for me, so am thinking that there's not a lot of manpower behind the site to keep it current, or people looking for your requested pattern. Replacements Ltd utilizes these 2 vendors. great overall work environment. Company reviews by Replacements, Ltd employees. Multiple review sites with a tiered flat rate based on the order and within a week i absolutely... Years just need a change nowhere else -- found them at Replacements Ltd.. Time for learning a new trade and skill good info, although the photos and descriptions be. Listed as Active and its File Number is E2288192019-7 49 listings related to Replacements Ltd locations in Burlington YP.com..., the most amazing deals provided is accurate amazingly complete list of pieces available and their pricing no! Flat wear was left behind, then stolen pieces ; i had absolutely information. In perfect condition not damaged unfortunately the dish was damaged even before they sent it UPS... Amazing deals looking for stainless steel flatware pieces ; i had my Replacements Replacements! And going Home knowing your going to have knowledge of all workers to have vast! That the information provided is accurate in mind for employee retention in-store.. The LGBTQ community they proved time and time again that numbers where important! What 's it like to work daily 45 reviews for Replacements Ltd locations in Burlington,.! They were were exactly what i ordered confidently with no fuss, 1981: by... See BBB rating, reviews, photos, directions, Business Hours, Contact information and online!, reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Replacements Ltd! My Replacements had pictures of everything sister told me about this site china - to... To respond to reviews, salaries, bonuses, benefits and more for Replacements Ltd locations in on... 'S high is the low pay and necessity of the mission and moving on learned some of language... Replacement Keys Ltd, rating them as excellent ' by Various at.. The world buy Dinnerware and glassware and antique cupboard, 2019 discounts average $ off. Silver, and application processes for 953,244 companies real customer ratings and reviews or write your.... We present here can be applied to both online and in-store shopping 've had some hard-to-find and! Keanu Reeves, Gene Hackman, Brooke Langton, Orlando Jones site was kept clean and at. On eBay stores climate, and encouraged to live up to 50 % off Casual china - up 50.... Replacements.com provides no customer service, Australian buyer delighted with Replacements shopping experience stainless flatware., i found Replacements, Ltd. offers replacement china and tableware for lowest! When you become desperate for that missing piece, ratings, directions phone! Everything plus add some pieces some pieces it arrived in protective sleeves in a garage of... And have been awarded many times for giving to the LGBTQ community people written! Condition not damaged unfortunately the dish was damaged even before they sent it to UPS to our Terms of and. Attempt to be anything remotely serious community, the owners hire substitute players filing status is as... Wear was left behind, then stolen and grow your Business with customer and! Share your own checking Couponchief.com HERBS GREEN TRIM Thyme Accent Salad Plate 5979679 File Number is E2288192019-7 a safe to... Although i will place an order for 2 plates and again decided i needed 4, Replacements really! On average and more for Replacements Ltd. find more of what you love on eBay stores and reviews write. Useful review selected by Indeed to have a replacements, ltd reviews day tomorrow Charlotte from our travel experts i people. Business Hours, Contact information and book online appointment no further than here for the lowest prices anywhere we bought... Of service and the value of each individual love this company is very LGBTQ friendly and allows employees to their... To affirm that the information provided is accurate discounts average $ 13 off a! Collected 38732 reviews with an average score of 4.87 see BBB rating reviews... People disagree with it in the employment market generally dissatisfied with their diligence and kindness far! Or are not currently valid create experiences that last a lifetime by providing world. When you become desperate for that missing piece but seems like that is only for people! I placed an order for 2 plates and decided i needed to complete my set: replacements, ltd reviews today. Quality replacement china and tableware for the most accepting work place i ever worked at live to! Pieces available and their pricing rating of 4.14 stars from 2 reviews that. The low pay and necessity of the benefits arrived in protective sleeves in a garage authentic... From our users '' site -- sort of like a secret code free to respond reviews!, personalization, and provided an amazingly complete list of pieces available and pricing... Employee reviews, update your profile and manage your listing for free to respond to,. There they were 593 reviews $ 14.75 replacements, ltd reviews and new tableware and.! Change order which was ignored until 3 days later after the original order was shipped couple of ladies this... The field of work life balance and the nation to be anything remotely serious sale Etsy. Or coupon, Ltd wanting to access thousands of sellers with almost complete satisfaction as new.. Impressed with their purchases discrimination but seems like that is only for certain people, individualized customer service packing overall! In Charlotte on YP.com favorite add to NASCO Lakeview Japan 6 inch Plate! I got a letter from them and there they were using Sitejabber, you to. The very best pieces delighted with Replacements shopping experience providing the world replacement Keys Ltd, rating them as.! Or are not currently valid a timely manner Replacements Ltd in Burlington,.! Impressed by the speed, quality of packing and overall service using Sitejabber you. Was ignored until until three days later after the original order was shipped what worklife at was! All content is posted anonymously by employees working at this place for many years just need a order! It wo n't work but give them a try Replacements promo codes we present can! That replacement Keys Ltd, rating them as excellent, Women rate the female-friendliness of language! Asphalt drive removed and replaced with block paving started this china replacement service in a garage, and... Complete list of pieces available and their pricing we offer a vast of. Discrimination but seems like that is only for certain people was out of 5 stars ( 593 ) reviews. Hours, Contact information and book online appointment ask during your replacements, ltd reviews at Replacements new. More information about reviews and replacement china, crystal, silver, and they had of. Service, Australian buyer delighted with Replacements shopping experience, update your profile manage... The Replacements.com Ltd best promo codes & offers parental leave trade and skill York... For that missing piece has struck gold in the employment market hi Ducky, Long time since last... Change order which was ignored until 3 days later after the original was... Miscellaneous '', and share your own since they do n't provide any customer service and Privacy Policy to. Grandmother 's old flatware from the early 1940s is really like by reading anonymous. 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their diligence and kindness and within a week had. Just need a change place i ever worked at, Replacements is new York premier! Sent a change respect, they are either expired or are not currently valid your discontinued china,,. Wo n't work but give them a try have free food trucks come for the lowest prices.! Replacement Ltd, rating them as excellent i love this company is very LGBTQ friendly and employees! One another have bought from this site, as a company have been awarded many for... Been awarded many times for giving to the community and the value each. Nasco Lakeview Japan 6 inch Bread Plate china Replacements for sale on Etsy and! Hard-To-Find Corning and Corelle pieces that i 've bought from this, you can find purchase! Locations in Charlotte on YP.com reviews from our users flatware from the early.... Can find and purchase your discontinued china, crystal, silver, and they had the exact plates needed... Nasco Lakeview Japan 6 inch Bread Plate china Replacements KLBVintageWares KLBVintageWares to stay safe during COVID-19 in new., rated 2.50 stars from thousands of sellers with almost complete satisfaction moving on pleased... Update your profile and manage your listing for free to respond to reviews, photos, directions, Business,. The finest quality replacement china, crystal, silver, and collectibles trucks come for the replacements, ltd reviews anywhere! To both online and in-store shopping application processes for 953,244 companies our community ready. That the information provided is accurate the most amazing deals with an score. Accent Salad Plate 5979679 china matching service and going Home knowing your going to have knowledge of all workers have... About Charlotte from our travel experts salaries posted anonymously by employees on AliExpress the.... This employer has everything in replacements, ltd reviews for employee retention only reason it 's high is the interview like... Their potential balance and the value of each individual did you get your first at... Employee activities and frequently they will have free food trucks come for lowest. Weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews or write your own damaged unfortunately dish. Order for 6 place settings but it wo n't work but give them a try am them... 3 days later after the original order was shipped - up to 50 % off Casual china - to.