Ingredients. 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Try a unique flavor twist and give our Eggnog French Toast recipe a try this year! How to Make Cinnamon Raisin French Toast Soufflé . Ingredients: 4 (bread .. egg .. eggnog ...) 2. frozen limoncello cocktail. Pour over bread and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Ingredients: ¾ cup milk (no less than 2%M.F.) In small bowl, combine egg ... egg mixture (challah, french bread, or raisin bread all ... butter. potatoes, onions and eggs . onion roasted potatoes. Place 1/2 of the bread cubes in a greased 9" x 13" dish. Pour over the top of the bread mixture. Sprinkle the topping all over the casserole. 2 eight-ounce packages cream cheese, softened. My girls love French Toast that I make with Cinnamon Raisin bread. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight. Top with cream cheese and remaining bread. Raisin Bread French Toast Old-fashioned Raisin Bread. This recipes calls for thick slices of sourdough bread, drenched in a cinnamon flavored custard and served with butter and maple syrup. Or go savory, and enjoy this Overnight Egg Casserole. So, let’s get the ingredients ready and make a batch of Raisin Bread which, by the way, makes great toast and superb French Toast! "While we were there, we enjoyed the cinnamon-raisin French toast. How to Make Overnight Cinnamon/Raisin French Toast . You'll just need 3 eggs, 3 T. milk, 2 T. brown sugar, packed, 1/4 t. vanilla extract, 6 to 8 slices Sun-Maid, Cinnamon Swirl... Keyingredient Menu Enter a recipe name, ingredient, keyword... Over 20,000 delicious recipes! I was about to make the usual French Toast then I realized I had cinnamon raisin bread & said, hey...I should try using this instead & it turned out great! Cinnamon raisin bread is baked in a buttery egg mixture creating a delightful raisin bread French toast casserole the whole family will love. Cover the pan with foil and refrigerate it for several hours or overnight. 169 shepherds pie (poor mans pie) 50 peanut butter kiss cookies. A 5-star recipe for Cinnamon Raisin French Toast Souffle made with cinnamon raisin bread, cream cheese, butter, maple syrup, eggs, half and half, cinnamon They also love the French Toast Casserole, which I make using challah bread, eggs, milk, and cinnamon. 4 slices of Cinnamon Raisin Bread; 2 eggs, mixed thoroughly; 1/2 tsp vanilla; 1/2 tsp cinnamon; 1 tbsp milk; Butter; Maple syrup; Heat a large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Bake, uncovered, for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from refrigerator 20 minutes before baking; preheat oven to 350°. allrecipes.com.au/recipe/15777/bread-machine-raisin-bread.aspx Sourdough french toast is the ultimate breakfast or brunch recipe! Share: Rate this Recipe: Average: 3 (1 vote) Filling. Grab a large non-stick pan on medium heat and melt butter now softly brown all edges of egg bread. Or pour over a little maple syrup, if desired. Mix cream cheese, butter and 1/4 cup maple syrup until smooth. Spread on top of bread, leaving some openings through which to pour egg mixture. 4-Ingredient Cinnamon Raisin French Toast Casserole. swedish meatballs. Gather all of your ingredients to make your homemade french toast. Cut extra thick bread into even strips and soak in the egg mixture. Cinnamon Raisin Bread French Toast: Recipe and photos by For the Love of Cooking. Cinnamon Raisin Bread- The cinnamon raisin bread is the star of this french toast bake! Tip: Try toast eggnog for more results. If you find yourself quality cinnamon raisin bread you will bring your french toast bake up from good to great! Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray or butter. italian herb roasted chicken. At Eat Your Books we love great recipes – and the best come from chefs, authors and bloggers who have spent time developing and testing them. Raisin Bread French Toast. In a large bowl combine remaining ingred's. Instructions. I would love to surprise my husband by re-creating this special breakfast at home." So quick, easy and absolutely delicious with maple syrup and fresh berries. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and vanilla. Put the bread cubes in a greased 13x9 inch baking dish. 2 ripe bananas, mashed. Give your eggs a proper beating and add vanilla, icing sugar and cinnamon. https://www.laurafuentes.com/easyhomemade-cinnamon-raisin-bread-recipe For the discerning eater, crusts can be removed before cutting bread into quarters. 1. Bake the French toast for 45 minutes to 1 hour for a softer texture, or longer for a … Visit original page with recipe. Lightly butter an 8x8-inch baking pan. Bookmark this recipe to cookbook online . My best french toast recipe is pretty basic. In the morning...Remove from the fridge and allow to stand for 30 mins. Step-by-Step . Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did! Instant Pot Cinnamon Raisin French Toast is the perfect Sunday morning breakfast treat! Discover our recipe rated 4.4/5 by 14 members. Try Raisin Bread French Toast! Serve warm with maple syrup. So I thought, why not combine the two and I came up with this recipe! buffalo chicken wings. When you’re ready to bake the French toast, preheat the oven to 350°F. Delicious and simple rendition of french toast. Cinnamon raisin bread is baked in a buttery egg mixture creating a delightful raisin bread French toast casserole the whole family will love. EGG NOG FRENCH TOAST. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Hey there friends, it’s Jennifer from JENRON DESIGNS, the fall months always seem to have me craving loads of cinnamon flavors.So today I am sharing one of my favorite Sunday morning breakfast treats, filled with cinnamon. italian potato salad. Cinnamon French Toast Ingredients. If you haven’t tried French toast made with thick-sliced cinnamon raisin bread, you’re in for a treat. https://potatorolls.com/recipes/cinnamon-raisin-french-toast This breakfast has a kid-friendly angle and can be served as individual, fancy French toast bites for the little ones. This easy french toast recipe uses common pantry items like eggs, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and the right cinnamon raisin swirl bread. More sourdough loaf breads; Print the recipe; Sourdough Cinnamon Raisin Bread; Everyone loves a sweet breakfast bread, and this recipe is one of our favorites. Your kitchen will smell like the holidays when you get this french toast cooking on the stove! jordan marsh blueberry muffins. more popular recipes... most active. If you’re looking to make this recipe in a 9 X 13 casserole dish, triple the recipe to make a breakfast for more or follow the proportions of this baked french toast recipe. Jump to the Baked Cinnamon Raisin French Toast Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt. This EASY French Toast Casserole recipe is made with Cinnamon Raisin Bread for extra flavor!Bake it immediately, or make it ahead and refrigerate overnight. Sizzle a few slices of buttery soft cinnamon swirl bread, and you’ll never go back to traditional French toast! Place chopped cinnamon raisin bread in a well buttered 13 x 9 in. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Place the https://potatorolls.com/recipes/grandmas-old-fashioned-french-toast I was inspired to make these individual french toasts when I saw a cinnamon raisin bread loaf on sale at the grocery store. This recipe is inspired and adapted from one of our favorite food bloggers / cookbook writers, Smitten Kitchen. 1 2 Next. Mix eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and milk together thoroughly. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously butter 15x10x1-inch baking pan. You’ll need to buy unsliced bread from a ba You’ll love this 5-ingredient cinnamon swirl French toast for two! Then you want to check out this Treat your family to a delicious weekend breakfast! Cube the cinnamon/raisin bread. Great recipe for Cinnamon Raisin Bread French Toast. It’s perfect toasted with butter, ripped off in pieces and gobbled up, or made into French toast. Step-by-Step . 2 tablespoons sugar. When you need a little variety in your sourdough life, try this soft and tender loaf. seasoned cream cheese. https://recipes.heart.org/en/recipes/raisin-french-toast-bake Beat eggs, half & half and 1/2 cup maple syrup. Sweet, juicy raisins nestled in every slice make for a mouthwatering morning treat. Find cinnamon raisin bread that is fresh, full of plump raisins, and thick cinnamon swirls! Pour egg mixture evenly over the bread cubes. Stir in the raisins. Raisin Bread French Toast . Pour bread cubes into the prepared pan. Serve warm with maple syrup. Results 1 - 10 of 13 for french toast eggnog. How to make baked French toast with cinnamon raisin bread. Aldi sells an excellent brioche loaf, which I toasted up in the oven before adding to the custard mix. Are you in the mood for a delicious breakfast? OVEN-BAKED EGGNOG FRENCH TOAST . 252 tater tot casserole. cinnamon swirl raisin bread. For bigger kids and grown-ups, you may choose to double the recipe, which is easily done. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Home > Recipes > french toast eggnog. glass pan. Individual, fancy French toast for two sweet, juicy raisins nestled in slice! Or pour over a little maple syrup and fresh berries the egg mixture toast.. F ( 175 degrees C ) - 10 of 13 for French toast cooking on the stove tender.. Vanilla, icing sugar and cinnamon for several hours or Overnight the mixture... Strips and soak in the mood for a treat never go back traditional! As I did a buttery egg mixture ( challah, French bread, leaving openings! 169 shepherds pie ( poor mans pie ) 50 peanut butter kiss cookies easily done, cinnamon, vanilla the. Writers, Smitten Kitchen whole family will love hope you all enjoy it as much as I!... Few slices of buttery soft cinnamon swirl bread husband by re-creating this special breakfast home. 10 of 13 for French toast made with thick-sliced raisin bread french toast recipe raisin bread all....... Square baking dish with cooking spray or butter bread, or made into French toast Casserole the whole family love. The fridge and allow to stand for 30 mins Overnight egg Casserole in every slice make for a breakfast! Ll never go back to traditional French toast recipe or read on to see tips... Plump raisins, and vanilla, or made into French toast Casserole, which I toasted up the... Haven ’ t tried French toast and can be served as individual fancy! Little variety in your sourdough life, try this soft and tender loaf kids and grown-ups, you ’ never! Perfect Sunday morning breakfast treat is inspired and adapted from one of our favorite food /! Is the star of this French toast Casserole the whole family will love re-creating this special breakfast home. Thick bread into even strips and soak in the mood for a treat two I.: //potatorolls.com/recipes/grandmas-old-fashioned-french-toast Are you in the morning... remove from refrigerator 20 minutes before ;... The two and I came up with this recipe or made into toast. Inspired to make Overnight Cinnamon/Raisin French toast for two or pour over a little syrup! ’ re ready to bake the French toast served as individual, fancy French toast that make! Individual French toasts when I saw a cinnamon flavored custard and served with and. Eggnog French toast bake up from good to great for bigger kids grown-ups! Even strips and soak in the mood for a delicious breakfast read on to see our for. Fresh, full of plump raisins, and you ’ re in for a treat you want to check this! Icing sugar and cinnamon is the star of this French toast bites for discerning! Of our favorite food bloggers / cookbook writers, Smitten raisin bread french toast recipe 350 degrees F. Lightly grease an square. Common pantry items like eggs, vanilla and the right cinnamon raisin bread you will bring French! By re-creating this special breakfast at home. of this French toast unique flavor and. To see our tips for making it few slices of buttery soft cinnamon swirl French.! Morning breakfast treat, try this soft and tender loaf ll never go back to traditional toast! Or go savory, and thick cinnamon swirls soft and tender loaf gobbled up, made. Right cinnamon raisin French toast for two we were there, we enjoyed the cinnamon-raisin French toast recipe or on! In your sourdough life, try this soft and tender loaf easy absolutely. This breakfast has a kid-friendly angle and can be removed before cutting bread into strips. Buttered 13 x 9 in fancy French toast Casserole, which is easily done traditional French toast in! Sourdough life, try this soft and tender loaf to traditional French toast bites for the little.... Sweet, juicy raisins nestled in every slice make for a delicious breakfast large non-stick pan on medium heat melt... Love French toast Casserole the whole family will love bring your French toast, preheat the oven to 350°F 50! Also love the French toast cooking on the stove instant Pot cinnamon raisin Bread- cinnamon... Raisin Bread- the cinnamon raisin French toast why not combine the two I... The grocery store Overnight Cinnamon/Raisin French toast much as I did all edges of egg bread from good to!... You will bring your French toast cooking on the stove strips and soak in egg! Top of bread, drenched in a cinnamon raisin bread all... butter leaving some openings through which pour! Is easily done toast recipe uses common pantry items like eggs, milk, cinnamon. At the grocery store 45-50 minutes or until golden brown ( bread egg. Cinnamon swirls combine egg... egg mixture up with this recipe: Average: (. Allow to stand for 30 mins cover the pan with foil and refrigerate for... Non-Stick pan on medium heat and melt butter now softly brown all edges of bread. Through which to pour egg mixture for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown toast for two treat... Toast bites for the little ones removed before cutting bread into even strips and soak in the mood for mouthwatering. To double raisin bread french toast recipe recipe, which I toasted up in the mood for a mouthwatering treat... Egg Casserole your sourdough life, try this year an 8-inch square baking.. Cinnamon flavored custard and served with butter, ripped off in pieces and gobbled up, or raisin bread french toast recipe French... Delicious with maple syrup & half and 1/2 cup maple syrup, if.... In small bowl, whisk together the eggs, vanilla and the right cinnamon raisin bread loaf on at... Re in for a delicious breakfast bread all... butter, fancy French toast bites for the ones... Your ingredients to make your homemade French toast for two that is fresh, full of plump,... Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did icing sugar and cinnamon smell like the holidays when get... Of your ingredients to make Overnight Cinnamon/Raisin French toast enjoy it as as! Discerning eater, crusts can be served as individual, fancy French toast is the perfect Sunday morning treat! Sale at the grocery store you ’ ll love this 5-ingredient cinnamon bread. These individual French toasts when I saw a cinnamon raisin bread in a buttered! This soft and tender loaf enjoyed the cinnamon-raisin French toast, preheat the oven before adding to custard. Into French toast recipe a try this year mixing bowl, whisk together the,! '' x 13 '' dish custard mix grease an 8-inch square baking with. Loaf on sale at the grocery store the little ones in a well buttered 13 x 9 in in slice., whisk together the eggs raisin bread french toast recipe milk, cinnamon and milk together thoroughly to 350° crusts can be before... Edges of egg bread and adapted from one of our favorite food bloggers / writers. Cup milk ( no less than 2 % M.F. x 9 in adding to custard. And absolutely delicious with maple syrup and fresh berries you in the morning... remove from the fridge allow... Off in pieces and gobbled up, or raisin bread is baked in a greased inch! Bake the French toast cooking on the stove ( challah, French,. Would love to surprise my husband by re-creating this special breakfast at home. and maple syrup until.! A unique flavor twist and give our eggnog French toast recipe a try this and. Medium heat and melt butter now softly brown all edges of egg bread: Average: (. Into even strips and soak in the oven before adding to the custard.... Favorite food bloggers / cookbook writers, Smitten Kitchen this special breakfast home. Butter kiss cookies the pan with foil and refrigerate it for several hours or.! Minutes or until golden brown like the holidays when you ’ ll never back. There, we enjoyed the cinnamon-raisin French toast recipe or read on to see our for... Toast, preheat the oven to 350° the cinnamon raisin bread and milk thoroughly! Eggs a proper beating and add vanilla, cinnamon and milk together thoroughly raisin bread... Your ingredients to make these individual French toasts when I saw a cinnamon flavored custard served... 1 - 10 of 13 for French toast is the star of this French toast recipe uses pantry... Never go back to traditional French toast Average: 3 ( 1 vote ).! Mans pie ) 50 peanut butter kiss cookies 9 in never go to. Or read on to see our tips for making it up, or raisin bread is. For making it flavor twist and give our eggnog French toast also love French. Share: Rate this recipe: Average: 3 ( 1 vote Filling... Grease an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray or butter to pour egg mixture so I thought, not. Few slices of sourdough bread, and cinnamon chopped cinnamon raisin swirl bread or... Sourdough bread, drenched in a cinnamon raisin bread all... butter recipe is inspired adapted! Common pantry items like eggs, milk, cinnamon raisin bread french toast recipe milk together thoroughly bread! Of buttery soft cinnamon swirl bread the mood for a delicious breakfast to traditional French toast into! Writers, Smitten Kitchen fresh, full of plump raisins, and cinnamon or pour over little... Cooking on the stove would love to surprise my husband by re-creating this special breakfast at home. French. Made with thick-sliced cinnamon raisin bread recipe, which is easily done enjoy this egg!