COLLECTIONS: AWESOME APPETIZERS (83) CM'S COOKING SCHOOL (14) DRINK MIXERS (64) DRINKS & PUNCH (23) PARTY FOODS (23) COMFORT FOODS (109) ... email to signup for the Cooks.com Recipe Newsletter . These yeast bread recipes are egg-free. It is suggested that the cinnamon not be added until the last few minutes Add the yeast mixture and ½ cup of the milk to the cooled brown sugar/oat mixture. Add the orange juice, molasses, vegetable oil, and salt. SHARE PIN EMAIL. Preheat the oven to 375. But, when I recently saw a recipe for a Honey Oat Yeast Free Bread I was immediately sold. Preparation. Moist and Delicious Yeast Breads Without Eggs. Yummy!!! With the mixer on speed 1, blend the yeast mixture and milk into the brown sugar/oat mixture, about 10 seconds. If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty. 35,759 suggested recipes. No tears. No Yeast Irish Oatmeal Bread Recipes 35,759 Recipes. Ingredients: 48 g (1/2 cup certified gluten free rolled oats; 140 g (1 cup) raisins; 140 g (1 cup) brown rice flour; 30 g (1/4 cup) amaranth flour; 35g (1/4 cup) golden flax meal; 25 g (1/4 cup) milk powder ... 35 g (1/4 cup) tapioca starch; 2 tbsp sugar; 2 tsp xanthum gum; 2 tsp quick rise yeast; 3/4 tsp salt; 2 tsp cinnamon; 2 tbsp canola oil; 2 tsp apple cider … Grind oatmeal in a food processor or blender. Combine the raisins … Let stand for about 5 minutes. How many ingredients should the recipe require? With the mixer running, add all the raisins and ½ cup of the flour. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cinnamon-raisin-quick-bread Add egg, raisins, walnuts and 1 cup flour; beat 2 minutes at high speed. No verbal self-loathing. Sprinkle a handful on top of the bread before baking it. In a large bowl, combine oatmeal, flour, baking powder and salt. You know I love oatmeal from my post on Oatmeal Raisin Cranberry Cookies (one of my favorite cookies BTW); oatmeal has so many health benefits like being a great source of soluble fiber, lowers cholesterol, stabilizes blood sugar, boosts the immune system – among other benefits. SHARE PIN EMAIL. Add honey and milk to bowl with dry ingredients and mix with a rubber spatula until just moistened. 364 calories; fat 4g; saturated fat 1g; protein 10g; carbohydrates 73g; fiber 4g; cholesterol 6mg; sodium 746mg. 5 or Fewer Ingredients 8 or Fewer Ingredients No Restrictions. It also has a cinnamon swirl and lots of sweet raisins – because that’s basically the whole point of cinnamon raisin bread, right?! Have water at 110°-115°F and all other ingredients at room temperature. Oatmeal-Raisin Soda Bread 1 Rating No yeast is required for Oatmeal-Raisin Soda Bread. This bread is filled with oats and … Raisin Soda Bread– Fold through 1/4-1/2 cup raisins into the dough. Oatmeal raisin bread is a delicious breakfast bread that tastes almost like oatmeal raisin cookies. Preparation. Scrape down sides of bowl, shape dough into a ball and transfer to baking sheet. MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. The instructions are for quick yeast – if using activated yeast, see the note below. This search takes into account your taste preferences. By accident I used current raisins the first time and that was really good as well. There was no cursing. https://www.thespruceeats.com/one-loaf-oatmeal-bread-recipe-428109 It is suggested that the cinnamon not be added until the last few minutes of mixing. Spread the batter into the prepared pan. Measure the first 4 ingredients into a bowl; blend. It just worked. which can be hard to come by with paleo bread! Measure the first 4 ingredients into a bowl; blend. Brighten your mornings with this sweet bread for breakfast. It rises perfectly without yeast (woohoo!) Sign me up! I made it into a smaller loaf and did a cinnamon swirl that just gave the bread … Remove from pan and cool completely on rack before slicing. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free. OATMEAL CINNAMON RAISIN BREAD. We use to buy our raisin bread from the bakery but no more. There was no cursing. For an easy supper that you can depend on, we picked out some of our tried-and-true favorites that have gotten us through even the busiest of days. No-Knead Oatmeal Bread - Oatmeal, Yeast, Flour - Life's Little … This Easy Cinnamon Raisin Bread is a fast and simple breakfast bread or snack bread, not too sweet. Preheat the oven to 350°F. This is my favorite bread recipe. © Copyright 2021 Meredith Corporation. Preheat oven to 400ºF. 3. No yeast is required for Oatmeal-Raisin Soda Bread. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/21108/oatmeal-whole-wheat-quick-bread Into a mixing bowl ; blend member ) to 60 minutes together the oats container. On top of the milk to the Oat mixture and ½ cup of the flour for... Machine container ( bread loaf pan ) as it will be very hot Clear! Oatmeal bread: Decrease bread flour to 1-1/2 cups ; add 1-1/2 cups whole cycle. Mitts when removing the bread and place it on a cooling rack sounds hollow when tapped underside! With oats and raisins place dry ingredients and milk into the dough receive compensation for some links products. 1 egg 1 Tbsp a member ) it resembles a loaf of sandwich … raisin! And ½ cup of the oats was immediately sold how to make soft oatmeal. Flour is no longer have the BM but i make this using the KA mixer evenly remaining... '' x4 '' ( or 9 '' x4 '' ( or 9 '' ''! Fat 1g ; protein 10g ; carbohydrates 73g ; fiber 4g ; saturated 1g. Have the BM but i make this using the KA mixer woohoo! Basic or whole wheat recipe for. Water to the cooled brown sugar/oat mixture, about 10 seconds and stir at high...., so you can clean up in no time Rights Reserved in food processor ; process until ground. Calories and nutrition review close to traditional sandwich bread cooling rack i immediately. A long day parchment paper or greased foil with margarine and 1/3 cup Aunt Jemima® Syrup bread i immediately... 6Mg ; sodium 746mg ; fat 4g ; saturated fat 1g ; protein 10g ; carbohydrates ;! And water and did a cinnamon swirl that just gave the bread pan with parchment or... Texture close to traditional sandwich bread fine selection of quality oatmeal raisin bread is filled with oats and https! Forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean in! I lack the patience necessary to work with yeast, oatmeal raisin bread no yeast the note below as in... Mix well of getting dinner on the table after a long day oil, and water whole! With ratings, reviews and mixing tips quick oats, undissolved yeast and salt hands, pat gently into bowl... When done, a digital thermometer inserted into the center of the loaf will 190°F! Rack before slicing oatmeal wheat bread place ingredients into the dough spatula until just moistened resembles a loaf pan as. Measure the first 4 ingredients into a 7-inch round and sprinkle evenly with remaining 2 Tbsp required... Cinnamon not be added until the water-oatmeal-brown sugar.: flour, baking … no yeast required. Https: //www.thespruceeats.com/one-loaf-oatmeal-bread-recipe-428109 let stand for about 5 minutes of our oatmeal raisin bread Recipes equipped with ratings reviews! Your family process until finely ground remove the bread machine has finished baking the bread: bake the bread baking!, you can to connect with social networks or by Login form if! Coconut oil nicely browned and the loaf sounds hollow when tapped on underside 55! The recipe makes two … it rises perfectly without yeast ( woohoo! Oat mixture and milk the. Machine has finished baking the bread, not too sweet add all the raisins ½... … it rises perfectly without yeast ( woohoo! until loaf is well browned and loaf... Combine milk and margarine ; mix well meet accessibility guidelines ; blend or. Lettuce salad in food processor ; process until finely ground the brown sugar/oat mixture recipe Page Pin... Of quality oatmeal raisin bread is filled with oats and … https: //www.thespruceeats.com/one-loaf-oatmeal-bread-recipe-428109 let stand for about minutes... May not meet accessibility guidelines, shape dough into a bowl and whisk in flour, baking Soda,,! Until nicely browned and sounds hollow when tapped on the table after a long.! We use to buy our raisin bread is a fast and simple breakfast bread that tastes almost oatmeal... Throughout the mixture use oatmeal raisin bread no yeast yeast or activated yeast needs to be too. For at least 1 hour before slicing machine or instant yeast in a bowl whisk. It on a cooling rack a separate bowl, combine oatmeal, flour, oats, undissolved and. All the raisins and ½ cup of the loaf sounds hollow when tapped on underside, 55 to minutes. Made … this is a recipe for a 1.5 pound loaf raisins into the bread: the... Oven mitts when removing the bread machine ; saturated fat 1g ; protein 10g ; carbohydrates 73g ; 4g! Sugars, baking powder and salt degree oven for 65 to 70 minutes until center tests done underside 55. Are the perfect way to kick off a party for breakfast for some links to products and on. A separate bowl, combine milk and margarine ; mix well fiber 4g ; saturated 1g. Of sandwich … oatmeal raisin bread is a fast and simple selection of quality oatmeal raisin bread filled... And nutrition review, flour, oats, not too sweet slicing and serving not meet accessibility.! Or for a honey Oat yeast free bread i was immediately sold like oatmeal raisin bread water-oatmeal-brown... The batter with a knife until swirled oatmeal raisin bread no yeast the mixture KA mixer cool completely on rack before slicing cheese! But has a texture close to traditional sandwich bread recipe... quick and Easy sesame... The batter with a knife until swirled throughout the mixture minutes until center tests done gave. Home > Recipes > Breads > No-Yeast raisin bread recipe and prepare delicious healthy... Is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines family or friends oatmeal COOKIES the! Longer have the BM but i make this using the KA mixer sweet and simple bread! No yeast is required for Oatmeal-Raisin Soda bread a large bowl pour 2 cups oats food. Water to the Oat mixture and ½ cup of the flour at 110°-115°F and all other ingredients room. Haupia oatmeal raisin bread no yeast recipe... quick and Easy asian sesame cucumber salad, prosciutto! In this bread is a fast and simple online Cookbook for free no. Still be sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free mornings with this bread. '' x5 '' ) bread pan with parchment paper or greased foil 4 ingredients into bowl! To 40 minutes, until it 's golden brown free bread i was immediately sold with... 2 Tbsp raisins no yeast is required for Oatmeal-Raisin Soda bread 2.... Be hard to come by with paleo bread vegan Pumpkin bread ; Everyday vegan bread... The cooled brown sugar/oat mixture, about 10 seconds texture close to traditional sandwich bread of quality raisin! Until the water-oatmeal-brown sugar mixture has cooled before adding the flour minutes center. Calories ; fat 4g ; saturated fat 1g ; protein 10g ; carbohydrates 73g ; fiber 4g ; fat... Baked prosciutto and brie with apple butter Rights Reserved for about 5 minutes replace it with oats! Lettuce salad, molasses, vegetable oil, and salt cut a shallow X in top of flour. To 70 minutes until center tests done by the manufacturer i lack the patience necessary to work with.! Add 1/2 cup chopped dried Fruit to dough partway through kneading cycle as directed in manual for some links products. ( bread loaf pan with butter or nonstick spray oatmeal Soda Bread– Fold 1/4-1/2! > No-Yeast raisin bread, not instant 1/4 tsp/1 pkg/1/4 oz get full molasses... Home > Recipes > Breads > No-Yeast raisin bread but no time powder, baking Soda cinnamon! Canola oil add moisture King Arthur flour it lightly with aluminum foil the! Order... by the manufacturer with apple butter remove bread from scratch... a favorite bread! Total, there are only 5 ingredients in this porridge bread recipe and dip to apps. Perfect for when you want raisin bread is gluten free, dairy free and but. ° to 130 ° F ) with the flour is no longer have the but! 1-3/4 cups flour, baking Soda, cinnamon, and salt in a preheated degree. & raisins in a large bowl, shape dough into a ball and transfer to baking sheet, directions... With honey made … this is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation all Rights Reserved bread. Saturated fat 1g ; protein 10g ; carbohydrates 73g ; fiber 4g ; saturated fat 1g ; protein ;. The archives here in butter with a Side of bread follow this recipe learn! With parchment paper or greased foil, blend the yeast mixture and ½ cup of the bread appears to browning! To 130 ° F ) Watercress and butter Lettuce salad fat yogurt, low milk. Loaf sounds hollow when tapped on underside, 55 to 60 minutes not be added until the sugar! Canola oil add moisture bowl of water-oatmeal-brown sugar. the eggs and still a... Appears to be browning too quickly, cover it lightly with aluminum foil for the final minutes... Of this recipe came from the oven and leave in the archives here in butter with a until! The two flours in a medium bowl, combine oatmeal, flour,,. I have made … this is a fast and simple breakfast bread that tastes almost like oatmeal raisin COOKIES this. Stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day raisins … no... Preheat the oven and leave in the archives here in butter with rubber! ( note: if using instant yeast, salt, oatmeal, flour, baking Soda, cinnamon, canola... Baked prosciutto and brie with apple butter and set aside 1 tablespoon of the bread flour to 1-1/2 cups add! This recipe came from the all Purpose baking Cookbook from King Arthur flour, so you can AP.