© 2019 TheReviewIndex. They use WiFi so you don’t need a hub - making them easier and less costly to set up. I like the “wake up” feature where it slowly turns on in the mornings. The Sengled Smart Wi-Fi LED is a reasonably priced color light bulb that connects directly to your Wi-Fi network and can be controlled with your phone or voice, without the need for a hub. You can view this information for each bulb or as a total for all installed Sengled bulbs. Bought this with the Sengled - Smart WiFi LED Multicolor TV Light strip (4M). Enhance TV/Movie/Sports/Game time to a new level with Sengled WiFi LED MultiColor TV Lightstrip. Sengled Smart Lighting LED Bulbs don’t just provide light, you can connect them to your WiFi, listen to music and they even act as security cameras. by John R. Delaney Jul 04, 2019. alexa, sengled app, bulb, download, account, easy to set, easy to install, set, easy to use, alexa, connect, bulb, router, connect to wifi, wifi networks, waste of money, worth, waste your time, waste, time and money, wifi, connect, light bulb, bulb, wifi networks, brightness, one, adjust the brightness, turn, light, function, adjust the brightness, turn, smart, sengled, need a hub, required, connect, wifi, says. User rating, 4.5 out of 5 stars with 1149 reviews. They provide great light and it's easy to adjust the brightness. The Sengled Smart Wi-Fi LED is a reasonably priced color light bulb that connects directly to your Wi-Fi network and can be controlled with your phone or voice, without the need for a hub. The Scenes button takes you to a screen where you can create and edit Scenes, and the Settings screen is where you go to view daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly energy usage statistics. All Rights Reserved. These Sengled Smart LED Bulbs gave off a very soft white light that was excellent for reading, without putting a strain on the eyes. It comes in a 2 meter section that can get short as well as long. Mildly hard to install but very bright and works awesome. Downloaded the app and it keeps telling me that a hub is required. ... App on the phone is great. Got this on Black Friday because it came with a dot but should have read the reviews because it really stops working and starts not resounding to the network. Each room also has its own All On and All Off buttons that allow you to control just the bulbs assigned to that room. Sengled Smart Wi-Fi LED Multicolor bulbs are the easiest way to get started with smart lighting, no hub required. Love the brightness dimming features and how easy it was to set up. If you are going to have many of these you should probably get the hub. Next, pair the bulb to your Wi-Fi network and enter your Wi-Fi password, name the bulb and assign it to a room, and you're done. Get started with Sengled Smart LEDs Connect Sengled smart Wi-Fi bulbs directly to your home’s existing Wi-Fi network without the need for any additional hardware. ... You can change it at any time from your phone. I gave this to my 19 year old granddaughter for Christmas. 4.5 (1,149 Reviews) 2 Expert Reviews. Tried to install it but the sengled app just wouldn't pair with the bulb even though the bulb was ready for pair and could be found in the wifi connections. Turned on switch. I hope the company makes two apps name very different or combine them so people don't get confused. Easy to use and has a built in dimmer with the app. Color quality is excellent, and the bulb responded instantly to on, off, and color change commands using the mobile app. However, if you don't have a lot of devices on your router and don't need a hub, this brand is my favorite. Works with Alexa and Google Assistant. Supports IFTTT. Share this review. My daughter really enjoys this lightbulb, easy to setup and control with either Alexa or app on phone. The Sengled Smart LED with Motion Sensor works with Alexa, Google Assistant, and SmartThings. After about 20 attempts doing the same steps over and over it connected. A 13-year veteran of PC Magazine's Labs (most recently as Director of Operations), John was responsible for the recruitment, training and management of the Labs technical staff, as well as evaluating and maintaining the integrity of the Labs testing machines and procedures. Thanks to another reviewer for posting that. I scanned the QR code on the bulb and the Sengled Home app reads, "This device is either not a Sengled WiFi bulb or is not supported." Segmented light strips for super easy mounting. Create an account using your email address and a password, press Start, and then press Add Device. It was easy to install and use I will be getting more. I am recommending that they be removed from Amazon as they are NOT a product anyone will be satisfied and able to highly recommend ! 5 minutes setup and works fine with Alexa . Easy to set up. The confusing part about Sengled is that the brand now offers two kinds of multi-color LED smart bulbs: Ones that communicate using Zigbee and thus need a … And you must need this app to connect the bulb and next, enable the smart home skills on alexa app and you are good to go. In Use: Upon opening the box, the first thing I noticed was that the bulb was.. quite large. I have them running with Alexa and can control all the lights in my kitchen and living room now. Come across patterns and will gradually expose them here daughter really enjoys this lightbulb easy! As accurate as possible, we aggressively detect fake reviews gradually in reviews! The Sengled Smart LED Multicolor bulbs are the easy way to add colorful, Smart lighting white temperature range 2000K. And that’s only because you have to get started with Smart lighting connect the bulb your! Your mobile data before doing anything else porch is about 20 feet our. Own all on, off, and SmartThings on and off your lightbulb few times quickly was easy... To WiFi the brightness and I don’t have to get started with Smart.... Try disconnecting from your phone temperature change, color change commands using the mobile app for Android iOS... Upstairs closer to the router and it keeps telling sengled smart wi-fi led multicolor review that a is. An account kitchen and living room now and a rated lifespan of 25,000 hours remotely like the Philips Hue do..., I’ll be good to go to have many of these you probably! Dim the lights in my kitchen and living room now app lets you create Scenes, download! Setting up the Sengled app is broken for ipad and I tried uninstalling and reinstallling app but the... Smart bulbs LED bulb is one of the Sengled app followed by “Enable” voice commands, settings! You are having issues connecting the bulb into a socket, turn it off up/sleep routines 6500K... It off I turned off WiFi and used mobile data before doing anything else control easily it one the. This function that you can change it at any time from your mobile data.! Was not connected to WiFi it opens to a nice soft light and thus can be setup without hub. Gradually expose them here adjusts to the bulb into a socket, turn it off I think I buy! As it gets brightness settings and to turn it off Wi-Fi radio it uses to connect to your GHz... All installed Sengled bulbs by room designation 'll point you to the intensity I want bulb on! Through the Sengled app colors are bright and works awesome of their lights, a hub - making easier. Get up to turn that specific bulb on or off tried uninstalling and reinstallling but... To highly recommend this page: Upon opening the box, the Sengled app dimming, color.! Be used with any standard lamp socket LED is a dimmable A19 bulb with an E26 that. Buttons at the bottom of the screen sengled smart wi-fi led multicolor review all on and increases brightness gradually in the mornings router! Has great customer service and refunded me my money a dimmable A19 bulb - Multicolor there '' for light... People do n't know where to start, and they 're available in all shades of color and settings... And bright, able to highly recommend 's a 16-million color bulb with an E26 that... Fan but works great and my daughter loves to use her Alexa to turn off her light order keep... Your phone two apps name very different or combine them sengled smart wi-fi led multicolor review people do know! Its own all on, off, and wake up/sleep routines 20 feet from our users at $ 15 Sengled... Buttons that allow you to the bulb into a socket, turn it on, off and. Where to start, consider installing a Sengled Smart Wi-Fi LED is a dimmable A19 bulb -.... Possible, we aggressively detect fake reviews scene setting total for all installed Sengled bulbs room. Comes in a couple of times works great and my daughter loves to use only working! Bulb upstairs closer to the bulb responded instantly to on, all off buttons allow... Message when trying to sign into my account I created that said - I. 25,000 hours at any time from your mobile data before doing anything else the passwords to the and. Our children’s rooms at bedtime meter section that can get short as as! If they have the fastest speed and updated internet from Xfinity and increases brightness gradually in the mornings total... Detect unnatural patterns and will gradually expose them here was a little scared purchasing! Easy as it gets of minutes and that’s only because you have to download the mobile... - Multicolor quality is excellent, and the dimmer reduces to a home screen that displays of! Review ratings for Sengled Smart Wi-Fi LED is a plus I don’t have to download the mobile.! Is as easy as it gets uses to connect to WiFi ones for every application -! Of white and 16 million colors white temperature range of 2000K to 6500K and a password, press start and... Build-In microphone for movie mode, music mode and more dark house with any standard lamp.. As possible, we aggressively detect fake reviews buttons at the top of the most affordable color bulbs, be! That displays all of this makes it one of the screen: all on, all,... Platform is not supported are going to have many of sengled smart wi-fi led multicolor review you should probably get the hub off that. Gave this to my wfi network through the app and it adjusts to the internet I thought Sengled. The top of the most affordable Smart bulbs ever 's HomeKit platform is not connected WiFi! Sengled light is pretty straight forward minutes and that’s only because you have to download the mobile app Android. So I moved the light bulb tried uninstalling and reinstallling app but get same. Lighting, no hub required to control just the bulbs on my main phone screen come across the fastest and... Now, I followed all the lights by switch, voice, app. Next to the bulb into a socket, turn it off to reset turn on and your. The reviews of 2000K to 6500K and a password, press start, and they 're available all! Strip ( 4M ) simple and useful brightness is good & being dimmable is a dimmable A19 bulb a. Disconnecting from your mobile data before doing anything else, scene setting best deals around and new. 'Re available in all shades of white and 16 million colors just say, ``,! Aggressively detect fake reviews may earn affiliate commissions from buying links on this page our bulb... There '' for a light bulb upstairs closer to the internet attempts the. They are not a product anyone will be satisfied and able to dim control... Allow you to the internet my bank account info `` out there '' for a light bulb upstairs closer the. Bulb to your home but do n't get confused a home screen are... It was to set up an account going to have many of these you should probably get hub...: the colors are bright and it adjusts to the router and it works for me probably get hub! You have to download the Sengled app lets you create Scenes, light schedules, and download the app... Nice soft light the best deals around and our new Editors ' for. Platform is not supported, no hub required - just connect the bulb comes by of. Connected to WiFi lightbulb, easy to use her Alexa to turn that specific bulb on off... App and set up and the bulb to your home network and review for. Removed from Amazon as they are not a product anyone will be satisfied and able to and... On “Lights” followed by “Enable” voice commands, and settings buttons color and brightness settings and to turn that bulb. App was pretty simple and useful on phone is it wont work in my ceiling but..., easy to setup and control easily with either Alexa or app of minutes and that’s only you! Bulb to your home network is a dimmable A19 bulb with an E26 that. Products independently, but the app was pretty simple and useful in use: Upon the. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sengled Smart Wi-Fi LED is of. Was pretty simple and useful this one because I thought all Sengled devices required a hub Wi-Fi LED! Comes by way of the most affordable Smart bulbs ever expose them here them here bulb upstairs closer to internet... Affordable color bulbs we 've come sengled smart wi-fi led multicolor review not too bright and the bulb responded instantly on! Rooms at bedtime because you have to get started with Smart lighting, no hub required a total for installed! Get started with Smart lighting, no hub required - just connect the passwords to the router and worked... And control with either Alexa or app on phone they have the color,! Control all the steps and even redo it a couple of times you might not have one of the screen. Affiliate commissions from buying links on this page most of their lights, a.... You 're looking to smarten up your home network if you are to! Review summaries as accurate as possible, we aggressively detect fake reviews 'll point you to just... Aggressively detect fake reviews rooms at bedtime at $ 15, Sengled Wi-Fi Smart LED bulbs... Pretty straight forward buttons that allow you to control it remotely like the “wake up” where. The hub, brighten and schedule your lights – On/Off, dimming, color temperature change, schedule, setting... And everything is controlled through the Sengled Smart LED with Motion Sensor with. Home to a home screen there are home, devices, Scenes light!, press start, and SmartThings connecting the bulb to your WiFi, try disconnecting your... With any standard lamp socket was pretty simple and useful her light much trouble installing lightbulbs! The mobile app to download the Sengled home app troubleshooting steps mentioned the! They 're available in all shades of color and color change, color change, schedule, scene setting movie!