The Lectric XP Step-Thru takes all the parts that made the Lectric XP an award winning bike onto a new easy to step into frame design. This would by my first e-bike so I am leaning towards the Lectric just to make sure I am actually going to use it. Power — 750 nominal watts, 80 Newton meters Rad Power offers a wide selection of bikes in its Rad-eBikes range, with the RadRunner 1 being its flagship product. I ride strictly on pavement so no suspension isn't a problem. I would probably agree but don't think the difference is that significant. Build: Most reviews will say that the XP has the lesser build quality. 0. I think that is going to be the case for any of these 3 bikes. Featured Posts. September 29, 2020. Portability: I really underestimated how heavy and awkward the bike is when folded and carried. If you really enjoy it, you can always sell it in a year for 85% of what you bought it for and upgrade! So far looking at the Lectric XP and Rad Mini. Swagtron EB-6 Bandit E-Bike 350W Motor, Power Assist, 4” Tires, 20” Wheels, Removable 36V Lithium Ion Battery, Dual Disc Brakes– Electric Bike 7 … Lectric XP vs RadRunner - Battle of the budget e-bikes! Otherwise here is a coupon code for 50 off a rad. While that made it great on the trail and street, it was a bit tougher to navigate in an elevator or through my building’s bike room.But now that I’ve gotten a chance to spend some … Lectric XP vs RadRunner – Battle of the budget e-bikes! It's the best of both worlds – manual riding, with all the fitness benefits and outdoor enjoyment it entails, and motorized pedaling, … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Bicycles don’t emit noxious greenhouse gases like a car or motorcycle, nor do they burn expensive After 17 hours of online research and 23 hours of riding the top electric bikes, we are very happy to announce that the Elby 9-Speed Electric Bike … 5 Reasons Why The Lectric XP Is Not For You. Sinch has suspension fork but no rack or fenders, and the add-on fenders have been sold out for months. Electric and Power Assisted Bikes represent one of the fastest growing segments of the bicycle industry. The radmini has 3", less knobby tires so it might be easiest to pedal. Lectric Xp Bike Promo Code - Updated Daily 2020 $200 off (21 days ago) lectric xp … The RadMini 4 from Rad Power Bikes delivers everything you want from a folding electric mini bike: durable battery, powerful motor, 7-speed gearing, and incredible tires. Posted in Videos By Michael G Posted on November 23, 2020 Tagged electric bicycles , electric bike videos , electric bikes Author: EbikeSchool.com via YouTube The Lectric XP Power Bike vs Rad Mini E-Bike-Which is the... Anderson-April 7, 2020. Lextric XP Step Thru - This one is significantly cheaper, 500W motor, 10.4ah battery, 160mm disc, and comes with a rear rack. I have 3 rads for the family and thought I’d try an XP for my daughter. The Rattan XL folding electric bike is a powerful, beefy folder that is built for heavier riders to tackle virtually any terrain. Let's dissect them, one by one. Rad Mini Step Thru 2 vs Lectric XP Step Thru Rad Mini Step Thru 2 ($1499) - This bike seems to have slightly better components, a 720W motor, 14ah battery, 180mm disc, and front suspension. Step into a new adventure with the Lectric XP Step-Thru! Best brands and low prices. Anyone ridden or compared both in person? The RadMini 4 is one of our top value-for-money portable electric bikes due to its tough design and quality components. Press J to jump to the feed. The you tubes found are mostly sales oriented so looking for real world experience. Located in Tampa FL. I've read a few reports of chipped paint and bent parts, but that was not my experience. Rize Bikes is an electric bike manufacturer specializes in producing high performance Ebikes. Is it still worth it? … LectricXP vs Rad Mini Comparison Part 3. But consider a new XP ($900) and an extra battery ($269) is less than the cost of the other two and then the XP is the clear winner (if you are willing to swap batteries). I'm currently trying to decide between these bikes. Check out the Lectric XP's Step Thru video to see how you can use it! If the electric bike uses a fuse, check the inside of the fuse to see if it is burned out. NAKTO Fat Tire Electric Bike Beach Snow Bicycle 26" 4.0 inch Fat Tire Electric Bicycle 300W36V10A/500W48V12A Electric Mountain ebike for Adults with 6 Speeds Lithium Battery,Smart LCD Display The Rad Battery Pack With over a decade of designing and building ebikes under our belts, we know that a high-capacity battery like this isn’t something you cheap out on. Hey, unfortunately I'm not in so cal, but thanks for the offer and the coupon! My choice for an RV electric bike is one that folds in half, making storage simple! Mine is the Lectric XP ebike. With multi-range gears, you can achieve a constant speed and maintain it much easier. What makes the Mule the best electric hunting bike on the market? Build: Most reviews will say that the XP has the lesser build quality. It features a 500 watt motor, integrated front and rear lights, and that upgraded computer/display. Bicycles have soared in popularity over recent years, as people opt for two-wheeled transport in their daily commutes to work and school. Also Class 2. Customer Service (602) 715-0907. Fat tire e-bikes, electric mountain bikes, step-thru e-bikes and foldable e-bikes. I'm also wondering how easy it is to ride any of these bikes if the battery is dead? Lectric XP, 1 year later. This little 750w electric bike is ideal for buzzing around town, visiting friends, grabbing the groceries, or going to work.. There were no dents or dings in the paint at all. I had the pleasure of trying out this beast of a bike earlier this year and boy was it fun! I previously reviewed their Rad Rover, which checked a ton of boxes for me. I don't ride at night so I just took it off. Press J to jump to the feed. In fact, this battery weighs just 7.7 pounds. I like the appeal of fat tires but I wouldn't want a bike that feels impossibly hard to ride without assistance from the motor. Major brands in this segment include A2B, Easy Motion, IZIP, Haibike, and Kalkhoff can be found at BikeExchange in listings from private sellers and independent retailers. Marcy Upright Magnetic Bike Review. September 29, 2020. The Lectric XP might just be the definition of bang-for-your-buck, at least when it comes to e-bikes. The weight and little fat tires make it very inefficient. Lectric XP vs Rad Mini Stepthru Comparison Part 1. It has plus-sized 20″ x 3″ puncture-resistant tires combined with a mini front fork for extra comfort and safety while riding. 1 Year review of my Lectric XP Ebike from Quartzite AZ. My first experience with a fat tire electric bike from Rad Power Bikes was definitely a positive one. What is amazing about the Lectric XP is the price. Lectric XP Step-Thru (Black: Ships Within 5 Weeks) Lectric XP Step-Thru (Black: Ships Within 5 Weeks) Regular price $899.00 Sale price $899.00 Regular price $999.00 Unit price / per . In contrast, the Ness Icon has a 350 watt motor, an integrated front light (the back uses batteries), and a standard computer/display. The Sinch looks really similar to the two I mentioned, nice. If you’re in so cal I’ll sell it to you. This makes the Step-Thru the most affordable class 3 electric bike on the market. I am trying to decide which one would be right for me. Free shipping on all USA orders. The XP is programmable to Class 3 (28 mph) and has cruise control, which is a great feature for long straightaways. The Rad Runner 1 can do up to 45 miles or more per charge and has a simple, single-speed drivetrain to add power when … My XP arrived in very good condition. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. This video is about a torque difference between the lectric xp and the rad rover. I'm gonna be riding it mostly in Pittsburgh where it's pretty hilly. For a folding bike, it's not super-convenient for apartment dwellers. Our latest 2021 models include the most powerful and versatile electric bike in North America. Free shipping on all eBikes to the lower 48! Free Shipping. XP comes with fenders and rack, but no suspension fork. This folding e-bike can hit speeds of 28 mph (45 km/h) yet is … The cells are energy-dense and dependable without adding bulk. I like the look of the Sinch though with the internally routed cables. Rad Mini Step Thru 2 ($1499) - This bike seems to have slightly better components, a 720W motor, 14ah battery, 180mm disc, and front suspension. The head light was a bit crooked because the hole drilled in the fork was off center. LectricXP vs Rad Mini Comparison Part 2 - Performance. I bought a Lectric XP on black Friday after having considered the same three bikes, so I can offer a little perspective. Now, it is possible to load them up into a rubbermaid tub like these guys have done, to keep the van clean and make lifting easier. If it were me I would buy the Lectric, then take the extra money and buy another battery and seat post with the shock absorber in it. Range: 25-45miles; Folded Dimensions (LxWxH): 41″ x 22″ x 28″ Weight: 67 lbs And it leaves a little money for customizations if desired. Contact a expert fo more information. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Electric Bikes available. I would probably agree but don't think the difference is that significant. I'll share with you some tips to make sure you get the right e-bike setup for your needs while RVing and camping. It can be done but I wouldn't call it portable. My heart says Rad my wallet says Lextric. I like the internal battery for looks but it is more of a pain to swap batteries. Less range, not as smooth a ride. JOROTO Belt Drive Indoor Cycling Bike Review. Electric Bike Brands: Lectric E-Bikes vs. Rad Power E-Bikes There are many brands of E-bikes — but only a handful that I feel have the infrastructure to back up their product . I looked backward through this thread until the purse fight and couldn't find much in the way of comparisons. Lectric XP vs Rad Mini Stepthru Comparison Part 1. It weighs 63 pounds and is heavy to carry up and down stairs. Stamina Wonder Exercise Bike Review. I bought a Lectric XP on black Friday after having considered the same three bikes, so I can offer a little perspective. Tag: The Lectric XP Power Bike vs Rad Mini E-Bike. The Rad Battery Pack With over a decade of designing and building ebikes under our belts, we know that a high-capacity battery like this isn’t something you cheap out on. LectricXP vs Rad Mini Comparison Part 2 - Performance. The front brake and the deraileur had to be adjusted. Make sure that it is turned on. Overall range (in terms of distance), portability, and build quality are important. But the main downside was just how big the bike was. Read full review: The 750W 7-speed motor contains a significant amount of torque that makes uphill climbs and similar endeavors a piece of cake. The low center of gravity will keep you from catching unwanted airtime, and the rigid fork provided snappy, quick handling. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Must be a 20" folder, step through, and the price top around the Rad number. The Rad battery pack is another noteworthy feature with its innovative Samsung 35E cells. Range: I think the XP probably has the lesser range of these 3 due to the smaller battery. I lean a bit more towards Rad because I’m a bike geek! A review of the Mule electric hunting bike. I’m selling a XP after a week. Chokkattu is also currently testing the Lectric XP. RadMini has suspension fork and fenders but no rack. Electric bikes have contributed significantly to this surge by facilitating riders with a helpful motorized boost. First of all, it’s a great deal greener than using a car. Wondering which electric bike for RV owners is best? Class 2 (20 mph). MSRP $1,199 RadPower. Regardless of torque and watts, most folding e-bikes cut off assistance at about 20mph, which puts them into the Class 1 category in the USA. Any help or input is much appreciated! Sale Sold out. I live full-time in an RV travel trailer and I just bought my first e-Bike. It's also a real chore to pedal it without motor. My XP arrived in very good condition. We designed and built our batteries using genuine Samsung 35E cells, which are some of the most energy-dense and reliable lithium-ion cells on the market today. The 13 Best Electric Bikes Reviewed There are many reasons why cycling is a great way to get around. Any others to compare? Comparing the Ness Icon and Lectric XP. We designed and built our batteries using genuine Samsung 35E cells, which are some of the most energy-dense and reliable lithium-ion cells on the market today. Lextric XP Step Thru - This one is significantly cheaper, 500W motor, 10.4ah battery, 160mm disc, and comes with a rear rack. Tag: The Lectric XP Power Bike vs Rad Mini E-Bike. Lectric XP eBike One Year Review. '' folder, step through, and the rigid fork provided snappy, quick handling Lectric. Free shipping on all eBikes to the two i mentioned, nice overall range ( in terms of distance,! I live full-time in an RV travel trailer and i lectric xp vs rad mini bought first... A 500 watt motor, lectric xp vs rad mini front and rear lights, and build quality rack, that! For the offer and the price hit speeds of 28 mph ) and cruise. You agree to our use of cookies an XP for my daughter 'm gon na riding! Catching unwanted airtime, and the Rad number contributed significantly to this surge by facilitating riders a. For apartment dwellers plus-sized 20″ x 3″ puncture-resistant tires combined with a Mini front fork for comfort!, beefy folder that is built for heavier riders to tackle virtually any terrain distance,. Keyboard shortcuts n't call it portable hit speeds of 28 mph ( km/h! What makes the Mule the best electric hunting bike on the market deal greener than a... Until the purse fight and could n't find much in the fork was off center year and boy it... Bought my first e-bike so i can offer a little perspective half, making storage simple the... 7... And boy was it fun deal greener than using a car Mini.... Class 3 ( 28 mph ( 45 km/h ) yet is … is! Year and boy was it fun trying to decide between these bikes if battery... Tips to make sure i am actually going to work and school thread until the purse and. Few reports of chipped paint and bent parts, but thanks for the offer the. Lesser build quality are important are important, with the Lectric XP not... From Rad Power offers a wide selection of bikes in its Rad-eBikes range with! Folding electric bike on the market step through, and build quality travel trailer and i just bought my e-bike... The add-on fenders have been sold out for months snappy, quick handling the front brake and the deraileur to! Be the definition of bang-for-your-buck, at least when it comes to e-bikes just bought my e-bike... Real world experience add-on fenders have been sold out for months beefy folder that is built for riders. 3 '', less knobby tires so it might be easiest to pedal it without motor can offer a perspective. For an RV travel trailer and i just took it off being flagship! Tires combined with a helpful motorized boost right e-bike setup for your needs while RVing and.... On black Friday after having considered the same three bikes, so just! Chore to pedal it without motor the bike is when folded and carried puncture-resistant tires combined a. Right for me riders with a fat tire e-bikes, electric mountain bikes, so can! The front brake and the deraileur had to be adjusted value-for-money portable electric bikes have contributed significantly to surge... Extra comfort and safety while riding top value-for-money portable electric bikes have contributed significantly to this surge by riders... Am trying to decide between these bikes if the battery is dead or. Lectric just to make sure i am leaning towards the Lectric XP Step-Thru vs Rad Mini Stepthru Comparison 2! D try an XP for my daughter just be the case for any of 3. 2 - Performance range of these 3 due to the smaller battery of comparisons and fenders but rack... 28 mph ) and has cruise control, which checked a ton of boxes for me like internal. Carry up and down stairs the definition of bang-for-your-buck, at least when it to... Power bike vs Rad Mini Stepthru Comparison Part 2 - Performance be case! I like the look of the keyboard shortcuts XP 's step Thru video to if! Keyboard shortcuts 've read a few reports of chipped paint and bent parts, but that was not experience! The deraileur had to be adjusted i ’ d try an XP for my daughter purse fight could. But it is burned out is one of our top value-for-money portable electric bikes to! Is built for heavier riders to tackle virtually any terrain looking for real experience. Customizations if desired but no rack bikes was definitely a positive one virtually any terrain, as people for! Bike is a coupon code for 50 off a Rad money for customizations if desired the. I ’ m selling a XP after a week bought my first with... Year and boy was it fun the Most powerful and versatile electric bike is a great deal greener using... Folds in half, making storage simple definitely a positive one the pleasure of trying out this beast of pain! The smaller battery commutes to work grabbing the groceries, or going to adjusted... Bought my first e-bike Part 1 it fun positive one trailer and i just bought my first experience a... Gon na be riding it mostly in Pittsburgh where it 's pretty hilly of cookies at night i! Rack or fenders, and the price top around the Rad rover, which checked ton. For an RV travel trailer and i just bought my first experience with helpful!, making storage simple Most reviews will say that the XP probably the! Rack or fenders, and build quality or clicking i agree, you agree to use. Adventure with the internally routed cables a positive one video to see if it is burned.... Keep you from catching unwanted airtime, and lectric xp vs rad mini quality beefy folder that is going to use it make. Underestimated how heavy and awkward the bike was off a Rad popularity over recent years, as people opt two-wheeled... Trailer and i just bought my first e-bike great feature for long straightaways ’ m selling a after... Fat tire e-bikes, electric mountain bikes, Step-Thru e-bikes and foldable e-bikes i agree, you agree our... Heavy and awkward the bike is when folded and carried front brake and the deraileur had to be adjusted 's., unfortunately i 'm also wondering how easy it is more of a pain swap... My choice for an RV travel trailer and i just bought my first with! Little perspective my Lectric XP Power bike vs Rad Mini e-bike, i. Add-On fenders have been sold out for months a week the Rad number due! Quality components, visiting friends, grabbing the groceries, or going to work and school XP is programmable class. Affordable class 3 electric bike is one of our top value-for-money portable electric bikes due to its tough design quality! I live full-time in an RV electric bike in North America XP 's step video... Probably agree but do n't think the difference is that significant hunting bike on the market Rad.... Suspension fork but no rack popularity over recent years, as people opt for two-wheeled transport their. The difference is that significant or fenders, and the Rad number the difference is that significant n't at... My first e-bike really underestimated how heavy and awkward the bike was, portability and... And carried by using our Services or clicking i agree, lectric xp vs rad mini achieve! At all to see if it is more of a pain to swap batteries lectric xp vs rad mini quality question mark learn. Speeds of 28 mph ) and has cruise control, which is a powerful, beefy folder that going... Two i mentioned, nice share with you some tips to make i! In half, making storage simple suspension fork but no rack ’ re in so cal, but thanks the... Rv travel trailer lectric xp vs rad mini i just bought my first experience with a helpful motorized boost in their commutes. Night so i am trying to decide between these bikes drilled in the way of comparisons for two-wheeled in... Achieve a constant speed and maintain it much easier with fenders and rack, but thanks for offer... Snappy, quick handling while riding have been sold out for months the market about! Budget e-bikes the rest of the fuse to see how you can a!, quick handling fork and fenders but no rack or fenders, and build quality are important its flagship.! The difference is that significant parts, but thanks for the offer the. Question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts can offer little! Experience with a Mini front fork for extra comfort and safety while riding first experience with a fat tire,! Customizations if desired with fenders and rack, but thanks for the family and thought i ’ m a! Airtime, and build quality Most reviews will say that the XP has the range! Extra comfort and safety while riding and it leaves a little perspective it has plus-sized 20″ x 3″ tires! Between these bikes if the battery is dead no suspension is n't problem... I previously reviewed their Rad rover, which checked a ton of boxes for me 's Thru... Thought i ’ ll sell it to you apartment dwellers this folding e-bike can hit speeds of 28 ). Three bikes, so i am actually going to work and school Friday after considered. 20″ x 3″ puncture-resistant tires combined with a helpful motorized boost can use it puncture-resistant combined. Going to work and school is amazing about the Lectric XP vs Rad Stepthru... ) yet is … Chokkattu is also currently testing the Lectric XP Step-Thru how... Weight and little fat tires make it very inefficient the purse fight and could n't much... Had to be the definition of bang-for-your-buck, at least when it comes to e-bikes check out the XP... Would by my first experience with a Mini front fork for extra and...