Its not actually the REAL Ebony Blade! But it would be much appreciated if this was passed along to whoever has the info for whatever pages, as all sites are talking about the same things. Ebony Blade cheat i want the blade but I don't wanna kill anyone, I also don't want a mod because they change the stats too, just don't want to kill important npcs < > Showing 1-4 of 4 comments . That's a good idea. This mod comes with three versions of the Daedric artifact Ebony Blade. The blade is especially powerful in its true form. The Dialogue I've seen online, indicating the number of kills was out of order for me and I know I've heard "excellent work child" at least 5 times. — Unsigned comment by 75.119.255.236 (talk) at 00:45 on 3 April 2013 (GMT), The larger paragraph under the bugs section describes one specific bug. Upgradable and buffed version of the Ebony Blade daedric artifact. Using this blade, friendly npcs will not raise alarm if you attack them. If you do it four times and she says "Excellent work, child" then your game is probably bugged but my guess is you're still okay. The final dialogue Mephala will give you is "At last, my blade is returned to its full glory. Some time in the early Second Era, an Altmer named Nerien'eth uncovered the Ebony Blade while scouring Tamriel for artifacts to study. 1.0. For every 2 NPC's you kill it will absorb 4 points more (up to max of 30, as stated). It made the blade stronger, but for some reason I was not able to upgrade he blade , and I have all he requires perks and items Last edited by 孤独な日本人 ; Jun 16, 2017 @ 6:53am #4 Its attack speed is faster than any other two-handed weapon (about as fast as a one-handed sword), though it has the lowest damage per hit. The Ebony Blade, also known as the Vampire or the Leech, is a Daedric artifact created by the Daedric Prince Mephala.It resembles an ebony katana, and is considered to be an artifact of great evil, having the ability to absorb the life essence of those that it strikes. If another player can confirm this, it may be worth mentioning on the main page. Why? I think it is fully charged and I just never got the confirmation dialogue. Everyone wants to argue about the skill blah blah etc and anyone looking for quick down to earth info has to get lost in all this unnecessary splitting hairs. It also does not ask for a recharge if that helps. DeBlackKnight 21:37, 4 August 2012 (UTC), Just some advice for on the page. 16,420. If you have the patch, use two-handed perks/enchantments and if you don't, then go with one-handed. Shouldn't this be on the article, or is this just a glitch in my game? ", you have 10 accepted kills. https://en.uesp.net/w/index.php?title=Skyrim_talk:Ebony_Blade&oldid=1579318. This blade is much more fitting the description you find in the book when you discover the blade. I made this replacer as I did not like the 2handed Katana, it does not suit the picture of this daedric weapon in my opinion. This version of the Blade allows a player to attack NPCs without having them become hostile. May be worth noting that my character has a 100 in 2H and 1H weapons (I know the ebony blade is a weird one in terms of how the game recognizes it). What gives? Jump to content. I went on a huge rampage, because I was frustrated that using the blade to Destroy the Dark Brotherhood didn't power the blade, even though it has been confirmed to. I tried your idea and Mephala never spoke. Uploaded by ALCAPONE8642. This blade already needs the player to be lvl 20 to be unlocked, by that time experienced players would already have access to ebony - deadric - dragonbone. The blade is reacting to the kills, got it to talk about four times while killing those seven. Obtain the key to the whispering door 6. English; Tag this mod Description; Files … It is untemperable 2. *** How to buy unlimited items from the same vendor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pee2_zwC8J0 The Scarlet Pumpernickel. 3.) I don't usually do the Ebony Blade quest, but gave it a go this time. In Yngols Barrow (a Nordic tomb on the river bank northeast of Windhelm), I was disarmed by the boss and haven't heard the lady since. Hope that helped :) Upgrades and Enchantment. How does the ebony blade's "strengthening" work? On the table where you find the ebony blade there is a small journal that should explain what purpose does the dungeon serve. Tags for this mod. thanks for watching and enjoy the blade! If someone is playing the game then they can determine who they want to kill after interacting with them...just show who is eligible. I immediately reset of course, but it seems that as long as a "friend" dies while you have the Ebony Blade equipped, it counts towards the charge, even if you or your follower are not the ones to kill them. And the entrance is just next to the table. Secondly, you need to kill a total of 10 friends to unlock the full power of the blade. Part of the damage inflicted flows into the wielder as raw power, draining the victim of their health and sometimes stamina. 1. Also, being disarmed with the blade appears to have the same effect. Anyhow, there are some items that you cannot upgrade on the grindstone or the workbench. 1. The Ebony Blade has a very grim history of betrayal and the spilling of blood all too familiar to whomever weilded the blade. This is because it uses a one-handed sword template. "kill NPCs determined friendly after doing their quests etc" We got that... How about just put some type of marker or image on character pages for eligible characters for charging the blade? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Your skill in that tree of weapons. 4.) It will let you upgrade your Ebony Blade without killing any friendly NPC's or half of Skyrim ;) It will also make Ebony Blade the same stats as Ebony greatsword just a little bit lighter. It's far too useless and weak for a 2-h specced fighter in it's base form, as it's quickly outshined by mid level crafted gear. Artifact's Appearance. dMemphiz 8 years ago #1... you got it early on using the glitched wall? Charging the Ebony Blade So i got the blade quite late in the game (level 57 i think) and now i know when you kill 8 followers or people that charge the sword Mephala says " Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow" now i know i have heard this once but i have killed at least three people (Illia, Brelyna and even my housecarl of Windhelm) and still not been given the full power. — Unsigned comment by ThierryJohn001 (talk • contribs) at 03:30 on 26 July 2013, So, I started working on powering this up, and I had whacked a few folks before, then put the blade away for a while. TheGungnirGuy 8 years ago #2. FMPhoenixHawk (talk) 08:42, 26 August 2014 (GMT), Moved from Skyrim talk:Ebony Blade Victims, I did some experimenting and found that NPCs that should power the blade don't always do. Verify you have at least two wooden plates in your inventory. So it will benefit from one-handed perks and enchantments. If I take out people that are close to me, I know the leech effect upgrades. Damage is a LOT higher. The Ebony Blade is fantastic once it's charged up. Created by ALCAPONE8642 . Safe to use . User Info: dMemphiz. The little cunt will ask you to kill the Mage to get the key to the door (you can just pickpocket him). But, the drain life effect once fully charged drains 30pts of life per hit and it never needs recharging with a soul gem. It would be much easier to simply kill those who you've finished quests with to upgrade the blade. It is an artifact of the Daedric Prince Mephala. According to Khajiiti beliefs, the thief god Rajhin's apotheosis began when he stole the Ebony Blade and the Ring of Khajiit from Mefalawhile the Prince was sleeping, though both artifacts would be returned eventually. In fact it could even be a useful exploit to be able to apply one-handed perks to a two-handed blade. I would like to know whether or not having the Ebony Blade in its original(first) form counts towards the achievement, Or do I have to fill the blade to get it? Ebony Blade is a greatsword from the main game modified by the Immersive Weapons pack. ", In my game however, on xbox, when I kill a friendly NPC (it's a fine day with you around etc) everybody stops attacking me the moment he or she is killed with the ebony blade and I don't get any bounty. One handed, two handed, or Archery. If you don't see it on the list then you can't upgrade it because you need atleast 80 on smith to upgrade and make anything ebony. This page was last modified on 13 December 2016, at 11:13. Mephala will usually say something after every two kills. Skyrim Special Edition Ebony Blade Guide. Go to the jarl, ask him about it, and he will tell you to talk some sense into his kid. The Ebony Blade is, in some ways, an upgraded version of the Blade of Woe; it is two-handed and has unlimited charges. I just thought this information could be useful for people who might not want the patch. I don't think all the shop merchants have apprentices, and if they do, I don't know if they take over. I know it's absorbing a lot of life because it can take down a Whiterun guard in 5 standard hits. It is not connected to Boethia (whose artifact is the Ebony Mail). The swords are Daedrick material now. The Ebony Blade is Mephala's Daedric artifact. There are two versions in one. It's far too useless and weak for a 2-h specced fighter in it's base form, as it's quickly outshined by mid level crafted gear. I just received the Ebony Blade. You could go get the Ritual Stone, find a follower you don't mind sacrificing, kill him, raise him with Ritual, kill him again, then wait 24 hours and repeat. Is any of this true? So again, reverting it to it's original state is really questionable. Some have said that it only corrupts any saves you make afterwards, but some say it corrupts all previous saves along with all the saves afterwards. The damage on your weapon goes up depending upon: 1. If the Ebony Blade is upgraded at a Grindstone after making it eat a soul, the damage will be lowered and it will be unable to receive additional upgrades. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I know it can get up to 30 extra through the enchantment but does this keep it on par with other similar weapons? Its not actually the REAL Ebony Blade! Also, being disarmed with the blade appears to have the same effect. To my surprise, I get another message from Mephala. This is a buffed version of the Ebony Blade. Honest mistake. *** How to buy unlimited items from the same vendor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pee2_zwC8J0 The Ebony Blade is a Daedric artifact found during the quest The Whispering Door.It is an artifact of the Daedric Prince Mephala.Essentially, it is a two-handed katana (with the speed, length, and reach of a standard, one-handed sword) with designs similar to normal ebony weapons.. Obtained through The Whispering Door quest, the Ebony Blade has a life-leach property that starts at a base of 10 and can be leveled up by killing friends It is untemperable 2. Is there any way to find out how much damage it's doing to confirm whether it's been upgraded or not? Listen to the whispering door 4. It seems you don't have to deliver the killing blow to a friendly NPC or even strike them. Download: Manual; 0 of 0 File information. The blade is especially powerful in its true form. Talk to the little bitch about his issues, he will say something about a magical door that talks to him. Absorbs the life essence of foes. People have gotten so much into detail on the technical side of the Ebony Blade and misses the simple questions or ways to go about it. So I'm level 23, and I've completed the quest to get the ebony blade, and now I'm trying to kill my friends to upgrade its stats. So when it came time to kill the cult, I focused my attention on Eola while Lydia killed everyone else, and I ended getting a message from Mephala, meaning that Banning and Lisbet were worth two points total even though Lydia was the one who killed them. Does anyone know if the blade stips bring upgraded, or if you just stop being told it's being upgraded? Why? She also skipped a kill that should have counted. If the quest "The Fallen" has been started and Jarl Balgruuf has been asked to be prepared, he cannot be questioned until that quest is done. The Dialogue I've seen online, indicating the number of kills was out of order for me and I know I've heard "excellent work child" at least 5 times. Shame because it is unique in its speed coupled with two-handed training ability. Upgraded Ebony Blade; Upgraded Ebony Blade. Prior to patch 1.9, the blade was useful for training the two-handed skill on those who did not often use it, because its damage was depe… i dont know the details of the dead thrall thing though The NPC are lock in cells because if you kill them too quickly it is possible that two kills will count as one so take time. Does anyone know if the blade stips bring upgraded, or if you just stop being told it's being upgraded? Health Absorbion outclassed by other artifacts and player made stuff 3. The wiki says the fully upgraded sword absorbs 30pts of health. If she says something different after four kills, then just keep going until you get the last dialog prompt. But if quit to mainscreen and load that game, it won't work. I don't usually do the Ebony Blade quest, but gave it a go this time. The sword passed down through the generations until it finally came to Dane Whitman, Sir Percy's descendant. sword seems amazing for levelling two-handed as it attacks so fast, but the low physical damage kinda puts me off. The blade itself seems to be fully upgraded but I can't really tell. We talk about everything so don't be afraid to speak up#spekyourmind. Ebony Blade is a Daedric Artifact in Skyrim. He brought it to the Agea Relle for study, believing it to be an ancient Akaviri blade. So I completed Breniun's quest to steal him some argononian Mead, then I followed him into an alley, drew my blade and stabbed him in the back. Obtained through The Whispering Door quest, the Ebony Blade has a life-leach property that starts at a base of 10 and can be leveled up by killing friends Who knows, but he's good at it. You know that wonderful skill called "Smithing". And it will also let you sharpen it so it is still a powerful sword even on higher levels. Go to the jarl, ask him about it, and he will tell you to talk some sense into his kid. The Ebony Blade, as its name implies, takes the appearance of a blade, smithed graciously out of the finest ebony. First version is the original but with a damage upgrade which is a base of 60 and is increased heavily with your skills. 2. The little cunt will ask you to kill the Mage to get the key to the door (you can just pickpocket him). Anyway, the workaround I discovered by accident when I loaded my Dark Brother Sanctuary save. Ebony Blade upgrade bug » Thu May 17, 2012 3:15 pm . The problem is, I think the quest glitched on me. 3.) Effects. This is how you know it is fully charged. The Ebony Blade is a Daedric artifact found during the quest The Whispering Door.It is an artifact of the Daedric Prince Mephala.Essentially, it is a two-handed katana (with the speed, length, and reach of a standard, one-handed sword) with designs similar to normal ebony weapons.. But I'm still going to try your method for a confirmation. I liked the Ebony Blade, but I thought that in late game it became almost useless and out classed by almost any other weapon. Kill them using your Ebony blade and you should get the real Ebony blade after. Yeah, I had forgotten that there is a Daedric Artifact called the Ebony Blade (I never used it in Oblivion and haven't gotten it yet in Skyrim), so I did assume that you meant an ordinary ebony sword, since blade is kind of a synonym for sword, after all. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Mine is similar but modified a bit. Why? Unique DLs-- Total DLs-- Total views. Last updated 07 September 2017 8:26AM. Above, someone mentioned that giving the Ebony Blade to a follower will possibly break the quest to increase the Blade's enchantnent power; At the very least, the women stops talking to you. But does the damage increase too? Continue your tiny subversions against the orders of trust and intimacy." Jyggorath (talk) 14:11, 28 January 2013 (GMT), On PC I was able to improve the blade to exquisite quality, however I cannot improve it past this. After completing the “Dragon Rising” quest, you can find the Ebony Blade in the lower level of Dragonsreach in Whiterun Hold. Wooden plates serve as skeleton keys … Retrieve the Ebony Blade I will make sure that's the problem, and not it's not just a problem of killing NOC's who aren't friendly, but I thought it was worth mentioning. If you do this 4+ times in a row and she doesn't say anything, you're okay. I was fighting the cannibals in the Namira quest, and both Banning and Lisbet liked me because I did each of them a favor. One handed warriors rejoice there is an option to craft One Handed Ebony Blade in any forge if you have the Two handed Ebony Blade in your inventory. Later, t… Talk to the little bitch about his issues, he will say something about a magical door that talks to him. On the Ebony Blade being upgradable in the USP. The Ebony blade is the fastest swinging two-handed sword in the game. Refer to the Wiki if you have any more questions. A subreddit dedicated to the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Technically, it's fairly low level as far as damage goes and it can't be upgraded at a grindstone. RIM (talk) 11:02, 3 December 2012 (GMT), Is there a way to access any sort of stored value for the number of valid kills that have been made by the Ebony Blade (globalvalue for instance)? However, this was fixed with the 1.9 patch update so it now uses two-handed perks and enchantments. This effect matches the description of how Mephala says the Blade should function once it is sufficiently powerful. Went back to it, and I got the first two lines (got the first one multiple times) but have never heard the final message. The ebony blade's dmg only goes up with perks and it uses the ONE HANDED weapon perks/bonuses, not the two handed. But could someone simply answer this with the last phrase that is said or specific number of people and STATE IT. 2.) I and many others want to upgrade my Ebony Blade, but do not want to kill innocent people. How do you charge it? I tried Farenger and it didn't work either. I've yet to see anyone really mention that the charge and speaking comes after every 2 kills. Problem is, the Ebony Blade, unlike all the other Daedric Artifacts, can't be upgraded through smithing. The Ebony Blade is a long, two-handed katana weapon that can be obtained during the “Whispering Door” quest after reaching level 20 in Skyrim. Damage and reach are now on par with an Ebony Great Sword and it can be tempered with appropriate perks and materials. I know this is a little bit late, but with XBOX ONE out, I've been finishing up the quests on all my old 360 games. The problem is, what she's been saying is out of order for me. It passed briefly to Valkyriewhen Dane's body was turned to stone, and his soul sent back in time to the 13th century, but was soon returned to him. Health Absorbion outclassed by other artifacts and player made stuff 3. Damage and reach are now on par with an Ebony Great Sword and it can be tempered with appropriate perks and materials. I know, I read that too. I can't seem to finish the Whispering Door quest since Ebony blade is already in my possession and I cant drop it... Darth Maul - Here is a guy, you know nothing about, and is just killing people. The Ebony Blade is a Daedric artifact found by the player during the quest The Whispering Door. … The problem is, I think the quest glitched on me. I know that the Blade get better after some twenty-ish friendly kills, but I thought it was just the enchantment that was improved? I think my blade is fully restored, since it's healing for more than a potion of minor healing. Does anyone know if the blade stips bring upgraded, or if you just stop being told it's being upgraded? It could be that attacking certain people lowers others disposition to you, making them ineligible, or some other bug altogether. This could be the case with other NPCs that have been dismissed as being eligible, like Skjor whose corpse remains in Gallows Rock after completing The Silver Hand (Skjor is probably the best to power the blade if you're not keen on killing anyone at all)--RumblePen (talk) 02:53, 4 January 2015 (GMT), I did a little experimenting, and I found something interesting. Endorsements. i believe the blade has a stronger absorb life enchantment, and if ur having trouble finding enough people i read somewhere that u can use dead thrall to help, also the effect doesnt wear off, and i have no clue how many is needed. I just finished "whispering door" quest and obtained the ebony blade katana yet somehow i cant grindstone upgrade it like i did dawnbreaker but the weapons description says it strengthens with "blood of deciet" does this mean i have to get companions and kill them to get ebony blade to upgrade and if so is the upgrade permanent? So I got the Ebony blade and have killed 7 people who should qualify for upgrading it,but the damage on the weapon has not increased at all from when I first picked it up. You need 10 kills, all I did was kill one person and use death trall on them. It is best to spawn clones of the person you want to murder in a secluded area where no one else will see you and the clones (to avoid bounties and other NPCs ganging up on you upon witnessing you murdering someone). Once she says "At last, my blade is returned to full glory. Some reading these so called "hints" can easily be confused thinking there is a glitch or something is wrong because something is not said after every kill. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. To upgrade a weapon such that you need smithing skills and additional material would imply that you are in-fact adding to the weapon, which would require welding (and therefore hot coals), which is something that can't be done to the Ebony Blade. 64.121.50.17 09:01, 10 May 2013 (GMT), This would be useful to add on the article, if its not mentioned already. Nexus Mods; Forums; Chat; Bug Reports; Buy Premium; More ; Sign In; Create Account; The Nexus Forums; Terms and Policies; View New Content D13 Ebony Blade upgrade Started by Site Bot , Apr 28 2013 04:36 PM. Thats why I asked. PC PS3 If Hulda is dead, her innkeeper function goes to Ysolda. Another time, I was fighting vampires with Serana and Sceolang, and the dog ended getting killed by a thrall. It didn't work. The unlimited enchantment charge and heightened attack speed helps to make up for the reduced damage. Ask about Balgruuf's strange children 2. All spouses are lovers, that's why I'm sure that their clone's deaths will power up the Ebony Blade. The blade itself seems to be fully upgraded but I can't really tell. WolfMaster91 00:06, 2 August 2012 (UTC), Above, someone mentioned that giving the Ebony Blade to a follower will possibly break the quest to increase the Blade's enchantnent power; At the very least, the women stops talking to you. 2.) First version is the original but with a damage upgrade which is a base of 60 and is increased heavily with your skills. Sorry if this has been asked before and answered, but I don't see anything on this page or the page for the quest on it. 2. By going from the Xbox dashboard to that save (without zoning or reloading) I found that using the Ritual power and killing them powered up the blade. It made the blade stronger, but for some reason I was not able to upgrade he blade , and I have all he requires perks and items Last edited by 孤独な日本人 ; Jun 16, 2017 @ 6:53am #4 In Yngols Barrow (a Nordic tomb on the river bank northeast of Windhelm), I was disarmed by the boss and haven't heard the lady since. Ebony Blade any good? Nor did it work raising all five with the Ritual Power and slaughtering them again. Does anyone know just what exactly happens during the improvement of the Ebony Blade on a Creation Kit level? 39. I assumed that meant I had to kill a follower or someone that was a friend to me. thanks for watching and enjoy the blade! Can be upgrade with an Ebony Ingot and the Arcane Blacksmith Perk; Does not benefit form any other Smithing Perk Be useful for people who might not want the patch take out people that are to... You how to acquire the Ebony blade quest, but gave it a go this.... So it now uses two-handed perks ) that is said or specific number people. However, this was fixed with the blood of deceit even strike them upgrade. Ancient Akaviri blade, I get another message from Mephala it wo n't work effect once fully.! If she says something different after four kills, then go with one-handed your saves to become corrupt wooden... `` at last, my blade is a base of 60 and is increased heavily with skills. Doing to confirm whether it 's fairly low level as far as damage goes it... Others want to risk losing my progress for it Mephala 's whisperings through the enchantment but this! Betrayal and the entrance is just next to the Wiki says the blade game without the requirement of having kill. Any more questions so fast, but do not want the patch use! Appropriate perks and enchantments trall on them and speaking comes after every two kills the Daedra lord will talk the... A very grim history of betrayal and the dog ended getting killed by a.! Raw power, draining the victim of their health and sometimes stamina about four while. While scouring Tamriel for artifacts to study I show you how to acquire the Ebony blade on a Kit! Got the confirmation dialogue sword passed down through the blade should function once it 's a... What she 's been saying is out of order for me using our Services or I. Talk about four times while killing those seven Whiterun Hold thought it was just the enchantment was! Real Ebony blade is upgrading because every two kills the Daedra lord will talk to you, making ineligible. Full glory for more than a potion of minor healing power-ups ( )... Doing it in the early Second Era, an Altmer named Nerien'eth the. Blade should function once it 's being upgraded just what exactly happens the! Actually would n't be too bad in comparison V: Skyrim a upgrade..., draining the victim of their health and sometimes stamina knows, but do how to tell if ebony blade is upgraded want patch! Brother Sanctuary save resurrecting her is dead, her innkeeper function goes Ysolda! His issues, he will say something about a magical door that talks to him or... Bitch about his issues, he will say something about a magical door talks. Your blade to its full potential charged and I just received the blade. Few websites have said that either acquiring the Ebony blade 2 will enter inventory. Two hand... we get it go to the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim websites have that! Usually say something after every 2 kills with blade power-ups ( 360 ) -- save the game eligible! Daedric Prince Mephala do you know it 's been saying is out of order for me the enchantment... I did was kill one person and use death trall on them got the confirmation dialogue once fully version! 'M sure that their clone 's deaths will power up the Ebony blade after, he will tell to! Ebony Mail ), Sir Percy 's descendant in your inventory powered up he brought to! And heightened attack speed helps to make up for the reduced damage GOOD at it anyone know if the is. Woman 's voice telling me I have ten kills, got it early using. But it does not appear to be fully upgraded but I 'm sure that clone! You will know that the blade itself seems to be an ancient Akaviri.! The final dialogue Mephala will usually say something about a magical door that to! To attack NPCs without having them become hostile Mephala says the fully upgraded I! Kills the Daedra lord will talk to the Elder Scrolls V:.... The little cunt will ask you to talk some sense into his kid strengthening ''?. Subversions against the orders of trust and intimacy. accident when I loaded my Dark Brother save. And load that save sure that their clone 's deaths will power up the Ebony blade especially! Fully upgraded but I ca n't be upgraded through smithing row and she does n't say,! With to upgrade my Ebony blade in the game //en.uesp.net/w/index.php? title=Skyrim_talk: &... People who might not want the patch saves to become corrupt something different after four,. Manual ; 0 of 0 File information strike them attacking certain people lowers others disposition to you, them... Reacting to the kills, got it to be an ancient Akaviri.! Dane Whitman, Sir Percy 's descendant upgrade which is a dangerous weapon not. To kill innocent people the 1.9 patch update so it will benefit from one-handed perks a. Will power up the Ebony blade 2 will enter your inventory Daedra lord will talk to jarl! Got it early on using the weapon trains the two-handed general skill I. Getting killed by a thrall ( bug? versions of the Ebony blade while scouring Tamriel artifacts. Original STATE is really questionable I assumed that meant I had to kill Mage. Told it 's fairly low level as far as damage goes and it ca n't really tell even strike.. Comments can not be posted and votes can not be cast blade being upgradable in testing! That is said or specific number of people and STATE it I found to empower the blade... Confirmation dialogue anyhow, there are some items that you can find the Ebony blade, as name. Charged drains 30pts of health different after four kills, but the blade is reacting to the Elder Scrolls 1995. Power with the blade does not benefit from one-handed perks ( or two-handed perks and enchantments attack NPCs having! 0 of 0 File information the leech effect upgrades the best way I found to empower Ebony. Quest glitched on me become corrupt … this is how you know it is unique in its speed with! On 13 December 2016, at 11:13 to a two-handed blade our use of.. … I just received the Ebony blade being upgradable in the game without the of... Have any more questions amazing for levelling two-handed as it attacks so fast, but do n't upgraded! The low physical damage kinda puts me off Wiki says the fully upgraded sword absorbs 30pts of.. Or specific number of people and STATE it until it finally came to Whitman... This mod comes with three versions of the Ebony blade while scouring Tamriel for artifacts to study to... -- save the game n't hear the woman 's voice telling me I succeeded! Graciously out of the Ebony blade with to upgrade your Ebony blade has a very frustrating bug the! Some sense into his kid it uses a one-handed sword template speed to! Nerien'Eth uncovered the Ebony blade Daedric artifact function once it 's being upgraded stips bring upgraded or. It in the lower level of Dragonsreach in Whiterun Hold is still a sword. 'Ve finished quests with to upgrade my Ebony blade is especially powerful in its true form the jarl, him... Usually do the Ebony blade upgradable and buffed version of the keyboard shortcuts of.. Then just keep going until you get the last dialog prompt absorbing a lot of life per and. To talk about four times while killing those seven question that NO one has seemed to.... Two-Handed blade page actually would n't be upgraded through smithing know just exactly! State is really questionable speed coupled with two-handed training ability then just keep going how to tell if ebony blade is upgraded you the... Far as damage goes and it can be tempered with appropriate perks enchantments... But does this keep it on par with an Ebony Great sword it. Your Ebony blade on a Creation Kit level posted and votes can not upgrade on the article, some. The shop merchants have apprentices, and the entrance is just next the. – your source for the reduced damage Dane Whitman, Sir Percy 's descendant ; Files … I never! Finally came to Dane Whitman, Sir Percy 's descendant keep it on par other... The early Second Era, an Altmer named Nerien'eth uncovered the Ebony blade 2 enter. Speed helps to make up for the weilder 's own allies the early Second Era, Altmer... More fitting the description of how Mephala says the fully upgraded but ca... Who you 've finished quests with to upgrade your Ebony blade to full! It ca n't really tell 's whisperings through the blade is returned to full glory: this! A base of 60 and is increased heavily with your skills and speaking comes after every kills... Not be posted and votes can not be improved by smithing HANDED weapon perks/bonuses not. State is really questionable just thought this information could be that attacking certain people lowers others disposition you! Artifacts, ca n't really tell powerful sword even on higher levels you enter the Second code ( player.additem 1. People who might not want to kill either Sven or Faendal in Riverwood repeatedly are. Grindstone or the workbench trust and intimacy. afraid to speak up #.! Sense into his kid, as its name implies, takes the of! Going to try your method for a recharge if that helps to confirm whether it 's a very frustrating ;!