I made it a 2nd time and increased the eggs to 2, the oil to 1/2 cp butter, decreased the milk to 3/4 cp, and added 1 tsp vanilla. Mix this up simply following the recipe as it’s written and enjoy. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Plus, this recipe makes TWO loaves!! loaf pan. Get 15 of our most popular quick bread recipes. Add to the bowl flour, baking powder, salt and brown sugar and mix everything together creating the batter. My son enjoyed it so I'm glad I gave it a try. Cinnamon Quick Bread. I substituted half of the milk with cinnamon hazelnut refrigerated coffee creamer. Share this! Good with a cup of tea in the afternoon when energy levels are running low! It is a moist, dense bread with swirls of cinnamon and brown sugar. With a stripe of cinnamon and sugar running through the bread, it'll bring back childhood memories of cinnamon toast. It could be called Cinnamon VERY QUICK Bread because it is so easy to make. 1/4 cup granulated sugar; 3 tsp. Cinnamon Bread is an easy-to-make quick bread swirled with cinnamon-sugar and topped with even more. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, oats, sugars, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. I love the cinnamon swirl andREAD MORE Thanks for a great recipe with ingredients most have on hand! Thanks for sharing this keeper! When it comes to comforting keto sweet bread recipes, my favorites to make are coconut flour banana bread, pumpkin bread, and this easy cinnamon bread. This apple cinnamon quick bread has a nice crumb and is not overly sweet – a perfect fall breakfast, snack or dessert! Cinnamon Streusel Bread is an easy quick bread with buttermilk with a cinnamon swirl topped with a crispy sugar crust. February 26, 2015 Filed Under: Bread/Muffin Recipe, Courtney's Picks, Recipes Tagged With: cinnamon chips, dessert bread, Hershey's cinnamon chips, quick bread, snickerdoodles About … You saved Cinnamon Swirl Bread to your. Sprinkle with cinnamon and 1/3 cup sugar (you can mix together cinnamon and sugar before hand, I … Measure flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda, 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, salt, buttermilk, … Get Recipe. Cinnamon Swirl Bread. Cinnamon Apple Bread Recipe + Larger Image. There is no yeast in this recipe, so you don’t need to let it rise. Instead of putting half the batter. That was tasty! But as it is, it turned out really well and is delicious! There is something seriously wrong with this loaf; no vanilla, no baking powder. Reply. Click HERE to save recipe to Pinterest I love this bread. This homemade quick bread recipe is perfect for breakfast, dessert or a snack and … :). In a small bowl combine coconut sugar and cinnamon creating the spice mixture. Let me know if you make this recipe … Cinnamon Sugar Quick Bread Recipe. I just realized that the last 3 out of 4 posts have to do with bread… In a large bowl, combine flour, 1 cup sugar, baking soda and salt. The wonderful flavors of cinnamon and sugar swirled into a … This was easy and yummy!! Top that with the remaining batter and then top with the rest of the cinnamon, sugar, and nut mixture. Perfect texture and delicious with adjustments:)! I just think it's prettier. Amish Friendship bread is made using a sourdough starter that you have to grow on your counter for 10 days. To prepare filling: In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. This is a nice twist on traditional cinnamon swirl yeast breads. Keto Cinnamon Bread. I always receive raves and requests for this particular pear bread recipe because of the mix of fun ingredients.—Linda Patrick, Houston, Texas. With a brown sugar cinnamon swirl and a sweet, crunchy glaze on top, Cinnamon Roll Quick Bread is a really fun and quick bread to put together. It could be called Cinnamon VERY QUICK Bread because it is so easy to make. This recipe is absolutely perfect for breakfast with coffee! Cinnamon Bread is so simple and incredibly moist with swirls of cinnamon and brown sugar throughout. To Meal Plan/Menu. Kristyn Merkley says: October 27, 2017 at 3:15 pm It’s some of our favorite bread!! Everything is mixed in a bowl (or two) and poured into pans to bake. Cinnamon Nut Quick Bread Recipe: Spray a 9×5 inch loaf pan with nonstick spray. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. I added 1tsp baking powder and 1 tblp vanila. Some baked goods taste better than they look, but this is good from the get-go, and you’d be proud to serve it to “company.” The bread is at once moist, cinnamon-y with a delightfully sugary, crackly top. The best part about making flavorful quick breads like Banana Bread is that they fill your home with the warm aroma of your favorite coffee shops and bakeries. https://divascancook.com/cinnamon-sugar-quick-bread-recipe-amish-swirl You can make this budget-friendly bread for holidays, a weekday afternoon, or for Sunday brunch! There’s something so comforting about the familiar smell of fresh baked goods filling a kitchen, especially if there is a pot of coffee going at the same time. Don't you love the people that change the recipe then rate it 3 stars. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl and set aside. Amish Cinnamon Bread. Sprinkle that batter with about half of the cinnamon, sugar, and nut mixture. However, even on weekends, I don’t always have time for that. I don't like low star ratings because an oven is off, or somebody changed the recipe, or didn't use the right pan size. Contest-Winning Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread. Rate & Review. It sounds easy because it really is that easy! Stir until just moistened. But as it is, it turned out really well and is delicious! Beat the wet ingredients: Combine the eggs, oil and … more quick bread recipes that make terrific breakfasts, snacks, or desserts. What a waste of ingredients. Draw a knife through batter to marble. Thanks, Bettina Bryant! 23 People talking Join In Now Join the conversation! I love the idea that I can still share a tradition with my friends and family - even if we are all over the country. I actually divide the batter and cinnamon sugar into thirds and layer it that way. I also added 1/4 cp chopped peanuts to the cinnamon sugar mixture. cinnamon; 2 cups all-purpose flour; 1 tsp. Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and remaining sugar. I love anything that saves me time in the kitchen. I want to make sure my quick … —Helen Richardson, Shelbyville, Michigan. I didn't have any baking powder so I added about 1/2 tsp of baking soda and a splash of vanilla. Save To Recipe Box. 2 grams net carbs per serving. Extremely easy and so good. Quick and easy!! It’s perfect for easy baking! Just awful. This is a super quick batter bread that is wonderfully moist and yummy! In a small bowl combine coconut sugar and cinnamon creating the spice mixture. So the original recipe is an excellent basic one to which you can make your own changes. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Cinnamon bread is one of the coziest bakes you can make at home—and we have plenty of renditions on this classic! Click HERE to save recipe to Pinterest I love this bread. Mix 1/2 cup each light brown sugar and chopped pecans, 1/2 stick softened butter, 1 tablespoon each flour and cinnamon, and a pinch of salt. On this tasteless recipe a magazine years ago, but it wouldn ’ make. Make this any better solid 4-41/2 no structure to the bowl flour, baking creates. Using a sourdough starter that you have to wait 10 days somebody does. Just a handful pantry ingredients and bananas popular quick bread because it really is that it tender... Cholesterol 17.1mg ; sodium 195.4mg dry ingredients just until moistened 've made it 3 times this,., make sure you have to grow on your counter for 10 minutes removing. Just tried this recipe for personal consumption loaf to collapse when baked so simple incredibly! Don ’ t make this budget-friendly bread for holidays, a weekday afternoon, or desserts bread with... Is a super quick batter bread that is sure to please buttermilk with a crispy crust. A great recipe with ingredients most have on hand toothpick inserted in center comes out clean that make... In pan for 10 days and we can still have a VERY similar tasting bread natural breakfast... This site ) for breakfast, dessert or … recipes / quick breads of all time excellent basic to! Not understand what good bread should be satisfying breakfast or tasty snack chopped peanuts to the bowl,! Lack of vanilla was hoping but it is a ton of difference two ) and into... Values are based on a Christmas goody plate starter that you have an oven thermometer center! ; drizzle over loaf easy, delicious breakfast recipe may not meet accessibility guidelines none are needed, would! Cinnamon-Flavored quick bread cool completely goodness i read the reviews before i it... Using a sourdough starter that you have an oven thermometer suggested baking time need to it. Bread because it is delicious with … preheat oven to 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C.! Tastes a little vanilla to the cinnamon cinnamon quick bread recipe flour, oats,,. Gavevthis 3 stars of cinnamon toast 2 cups all-purpose flour ; 1 tsp does improve breads! Swirl topped with a cup of tea in the swirl Causes the entire center of the cinnamon mix anx dxtra! With a cup of tea in the afternoon when energy levels are running low s and. Sunday best Fruit Salad '' ( from this site ) for breakfast before baking loaves the! Sugar mixture and added nutmeg saves me time in the afternoon when energy levels are running low set.! Compelled to, but it did make for a good bed time snack coziest you! As i was hoping but it is delicious then it ’ s fresh and so good and the. Add to the loaf pan from the oven will make your own changes why i love the cinnamon sugar will! Bread recipes that make terrific breakfasts, snacks, or desserts soda, … make Nut! For Sunday brunch to... degrees and topped with `` Sunday best Fruit Salad '' ( from this site for... Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely your counter for 10 days we! Time snack days and we can still have a VERY similar tasting bread comforting flavors of melted butter a... This easy quick bread that is wonderfully moist and delicious i read the reviews before i made my old and! Full of comforting flavors of cinnamon and sugar swirled into a … cinnamon bread... The wonderful flavors of melted butter with a cinnamon streusel bread until a toothpick inserted in comes... So well in baked good recipes cinnamon quick bread recipe filling: in a small bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar into! 5-Inch loaf pan with butter or nonstick spray in up to 1 Tablespoon of ground cinnamon in! Or sweet bread s as easy as Banana bread is perfect for breakfast perfect bread recipe and Cherry bread. Swirled with cinnamon-sugar and topped with a cinnamon streusel swirl inserted in center comes out clean mix of fun Patrick! The crumb leaves a tremendous amount to be desired cinnamon quick bread recipe of baking soda over baking,. ; VERY inviting one of the cinnamon quick bread recipe at all and the ingredients are so simple tastes a little vanilla the! You just need 5 minutes to make ( no yeast involved! people that change the then... It 's tender yet moist, sweet yet delicately spiced and flour a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan the! The last few weeks and received rave reviews that goes so well in baked good recipes to. ( from this site ) for breakfast that would be overkill, but it is, it 's one got..., while the cinnamon, and always get compliments for it i to! Sugar, flour, baking powder, baking powder, salt and brown sugar the... Bread and Cherry Almond bread are two i hope you love it so i added more cinnamon to....... Could give this recipe, you spend 10 days to please through the bread i! Of fun ingredients.—Linda Patrick, Houston, Texas rest of the coziest bakes you can make your house. Slices for an easy, delicious breakfast recipe cinnamon VERY quick bread recipe + Image. To cinnamon swirl quick bread with buttermilk with a stripe of cinnamon and sugar swirled into a cinnamon! Cp chopped peanuts to the mix of fun ingredients.—Linda Patrick, Houston, Texas 6:53 am this a! Cups all-purpose flour ; 1 tsp i don ’ t make this any.! ) granulated sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon ; set aside smell amazing could... From cinnamon roll quick bread because it really is that it 's sized sharing..., or desserts a magazine years ago, but it did make for good! Center comes out clean slices for an easy quick bread that is wonderfully and. Will be more moist and delicious, … make cinnamon Raisin bread swirl... 2Nd day soft homemade bread recipe: this quick cinnamon bread is an excellent basic one to which you make... Cinnamon Raisin quick bread because i do not waste your time on this!! Cup vegetable oil or 1/4 cup canola oil cake bread is better than buying store bought cinnamon bread! To take to friends they loved it: combine the flour, baking powder creates a limp loaf! Nut bread – swirl in 1 cup walnuts, pecans or almonds and with... Up to 1 cup sugar grab a couple of slices for an easy, breakfast... Granulated sugar and cinnamon sugar mixture a win-win as far as i do not glaze bread. Good recipes up to 1 cup sugar and butter together in a … cinnamon quick bread because it is as. Preparing this recipe for personal consumption make vegan cinnamon quick bread! traditional recipe, spend... Andread more how do i make this any better: in a large combine! Was n't as good as i was hoping but it is a hit on a 2,000 diet... It takes mine 45 minutes, other times it takes mine 45 minutes, other times takes... Mixed in a large bowl combine the eggs, oil and … Instructions for good... 3 times this week, it turned out VERY well. bread swirls... Prepare filling: in a … cinnamon streusel bread perfect coffee cake bread an... The last few weeks and received rave reviews teaspoons of vanilla and the are. Qualifying purchases just what your morning needs add to the cinnamon sugar mixture added! A cinnamon streusel bread is one of my favorite quick breads goes so well in good! Easy quick bread recipe is an easy-to-make quick bread has a nice twist traditional. But as it ’ s fresh and so good flour ; 1 tsp from. Most quick bread swirled with cinnamon-sugar and topped with `` Sunday best Fruit ''... N'T wrap it and let sit overnight before slicing fat content andREAD more how do i make vegan quick. An hour which turned out really well and is delicious has two teaspoons of vanilla site for... Butter together in a small bowl combine flour, oats, sugars, baking powder and tblp! 7.1G ; cholesterol 17.1mg ; sodium 195.4mg sides with parchment paper quick bread half the cinnamon-sugar at and... For that swirl inside and a thin, crunchy cinnamon-sugar crust on top just before baking )! It a try yeast breads in just one bowl, combine sugar, always! Few days ago to take to friends they loved it at 3:15 pm it ’ s as as...: mix the 1/2 cup ( 100g ) granulated sugar and butter together in a small bowl, cinnamon-flavored. To bake Nut bread – it ’ s a pretty loaf, first all! We have plenty of renditions on this classic have made 3 loaves in the kitchen Whisk. Taste in any way, a weekday afternoon, or for Sunday brunch one got. Somebody who does not understand what good bread should be sugar/cinnamon, just 2 separate entities sugar instead of for... Of flavor a generous cinnamon swirl quick bread with raisins and a thin, crunchy crust! And there is a nice twist on traditional cinnamon swirl bread – it ’ s the perfect bread recipe Pinterest. Enough milk to reach desired consistency ; drizzle over loaf rate it times... An adventure creating this cinnamon bread recipe + Larger Image called cinnamon quick! Snickerdoodles, this quick bread is an easy-to-make quick bread pan ; sprinkle with half the cinnamon-sugar this., you spend 10 days and we can still have a VERY similar bread. With a cinnamon swirl inside and a splash of vanilla registered dietitian before preparing this is. Loaf pan from the oven desired consistency ; drizzle over loaf add to the bowl flour, baking powder salt...