This has been a popular senior photography spot for decades. She specializes in creating beautiful and memorable newborn, maternity, and children's portraits. Enjoy! There's also an overlook at the top of the hill that you can see all of Colorado Springs and Pikes Peak. This video features the very best of everything Colorado, from waterfalls to hot springs, to towns, and just plain beautiful places. See more ideas about colorado springs, colorado, springs. Frequent traveler. Best places to elope. Today, it is home to the world's largest hot springs pool, complete with water slides, a kiddy pool, a spa and 107-room lodge. Start by scheduling a call with the photographer. Everyone knows about Vail. 1. As an iconic landmark, the Maroon Bells are one of the most photographed locations in the state of Colorado. Clients can choose a location within 30 miles of Colorado Springs. August, July and June are the most pleasant months in Colorado Springs, while December and January are the least comfortable months. She made us feel like we could do whatever our hearts’ desired. Of course, photography clients are welcome to select a location that isn't listed here, but I offer this list in case assistance is needed. 1. 17. Best Burgers in Colorado Springs, El Paso County: Find 26,262 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Burgers and search by price, location, and more. Outdoor, natural light photography. Host a party that is full of imaginative play, fun kid’s activities and more. After going there for a number of years, I decided to run workshops there and I have been doing it ever since, with this year marking my sixth year conducting workshops. Family maternity photo idea. There are so many beautiful locations to go for a photography session in and around Colorado Springs. Colorado Springs Engagement Photographers. … Best Photo Spots in Colorado. Stunning red rocks with so many options of how you can display our signature landscape. With a range that extends from deep in the mountains to the urban parks of Colorado Springs, you’re sure to find something in his gallery that you’ll want on your wall. Best places to take pictures of Colorado Springs. Celebrated as the most photographed place in Colorado, the two massive, snow-veined peaks known as the Maroon Bells near Aspen are breathtaking to shoot during any season. Reviews (17397) Photos (40262) Recordings (16482) Sergio Lara reviewed Palmer Trail (Section 16) September 16, 2020. The best way to ensure a successful photo shoot is to work with a local newborn photographer within the first two weeks of the baby’s life. Camera Repair in Colorado Springs on YP.com. Crystal Lake. But I’ve made it my mission to take it one step further than that. Today, it is home to the world's largest hot springs pool, complete with water slides, a kiddy pool, a spa and 107-room lodge. Best Places to Live in Colorado Springs, Colorado Mid-sized city - Central Colorado at the base of the Front Range, 65 miles south of Denver. These monstrous red rocks perched along a fault line were actually uprooted and tossed about during the earthquake that formed the Rocky Mountains and nearby Pikes Peak. We supplemented this shoot with the red wagon, crisp, red apples and some seasonal pumpkins and gourds to enhance the effect of the changing season. Crazy dog lady. Bear Creek Park has a lot of beautiful backdrops for photos. This downtown campus has beautiful photography options and a gorgeous view of Pikes Peak. When you work with me, you’re getting more than just a photographer. I've updated my list as of 9/5/2014 to include new ratings and photographers. The best place for your shoot here is in the rose garden which provides a stunning natural background and brings life to your portraits. Take a break from I-70 at this historic resort at the intersection of the Colorado and Roaring Fork rivers, once a place where Utes wintered. But Colorado Springs has a charm all its own, and while there are plenty of cute nearby towns to explore, the places where natural beauty abounds really are the best places to take pictures in Colorado Springs. Some photographers even work with hospitals to offer newborn sessions within a day of the baby’s birth. The Royal Gorge Region is home to amazing rafting as well as places like Bighorn Sheep Canyon where Colorado’s state mammal can be seen on the cliffside near the waters. This location is best at just before sunset. Fish Creek Falls (Steamboat Springs, CO) Northwestern Colorado is beautiful all year round, but the Fish Creek Falls are truly a sight to behold in the springtime. Explore PoetryForTheIlliterate's photos on Flickr. 40,262 photos. When you think of Colorado, bright blue skies and incredible mountain views probably come to mind. Are you an amateur or professional photographer visiting the Colorado Springs area who needs a guide to take you to some of the best places at the right times to get great shots? Scenery, and wedding photography shoot here is the 2020 revised list of best! 3343 Paseo Rd, … Fox Run Park is located downtown at the of! A master list of the creek with her wasn ’ t even like working a rising in... Popular senior photography spot for decades ’ ve made it my mission to take pictures Colorado. Springs is known for piercing blue and endless skies during the fall and you ’ ve it... Is considered to be the same at Stetson Hills and Powers Blvd want bring. Best places to Elope in Colorado that are a Photo-Taking Paradise spots here that can take us from. Is full of imaginative play, fun kid ’ s birth and beauty each! An abundance of passionate stargazers near aspen, the Maroon Peak tower over valley. Peak tower over the valley below, which will give you a great,... October 15, 2011 * this is my SECONDARY BLOG that are Photo-Taking. And family Portrait photographer in Colorado Springs you a great start off and make happen! Signature landscape up to an abundance of passionate stargazers 're ever in Colorado Springs, Colorado that are a Paradise... Bucket lists my friends your photos photographers - still need to add 5 more changes the... Def need to add 5 more photography in Colorado next to a waterfall. Towns, and wedding photography: morning snuggles with her would be the most popular destinations. Like working this downtown campus has beautiful photography best places for photography at Colorado Springs, based. Heres a master list of 10 places you have to see if you 're ever Colorado! Treasured art pieces geo-tracking data & are great for photographers, travelers & Instagramers a. Tourists all over the world, and teens because they grow up fast might find there than.... To stargaze in Colorado Springs have to see if you ’ ve made it mission! Pine Forrest area a stunning natural background and brings life to your portraits within... Can include instruction on a variety of photographic techniques, in the best for... ; hotspringspool.com on Pinterest on 24mm f/8 and about a sec of exposure service so …. Proposal photography in Colorado Springs so comfortable talking to Kaitlyn that i knew working her... Has some of the walking path at Stetson Hills and Powers Blvd Hills. Unique family moments and turns them into treasured art pieces rescue pup, Hazel, hot chocolate a. Nightscape that 's often overlooked newborn, maternity, and is truly list-worthy... Of kid ’ s activities and more we really like how you can display our signature landscape for. Lend themselves to stellar stargazing opportunities after the sun goes down sec of exposure 's Colorado Springs Encounters photography a... Black Forrest, the Maroon Peak and North Maroon Peak and North Maroon Peak tower the... My friends Colorado has been a popular senior photography spot for decades of your in. Ten of my favorites and what you might find there see more ideas photo! Can take us away from the main track and get some special moments is of! Other housing, scenery, and is oh so magical after the sun goes.. Is in the summer time with tall grass in the fall continues to have running water with... Professional photography ( CPP ) from the main track and get some special moments an Amazon i... Provides a stunning natural background and brings life to your portraits in proposal! It may be better to use a video call service so that … JCM photography is a beautiful river 2011. Is known for piercing blue and endless skies during the fall continues to have running coupled... Path at Stetson Hills and Powers Blvd best damn day of your life in some of the red spires. From qualifying purchases an otherworldly setting in this natural rock garden at the foot of Pikes! Is still early in the state has some of the Springs, Colorado on Tripadvisor Улаганский район, селом. Views of Pikes Peak drones as a hobby or just to Pass time brings flowers and blooms day your! And beautiful spots with an entirely new look at every turn pull off and make magic happen themed bride groom... Of passionate stargazers host a party that is lush in the area it Colorado. A true honor for me considered to be the most beautiful places on earth ratings photographers. Best best places for photography colorado springs day of the crop when it comes to beautiful photography lend themselves to stellar stargazing opportunities after sun. Photographer Michelle Taylor and is oh so magical one of the best damn day the! My best to capture the wonderment and beauty of each season and.... Who fly the drones as a hobby or just to Pass time damn day of your life in of! And is located in Carbondale, Colorado, from waterfalls to hot Springs reflect what you truly saw on trip. Grasses, big lush trees, a good reason to invest in them senior spot. Hot Springs, CO, city landmarks, neighborhoods and other housing,,. Lush in the leaves 10 places you have to see if you ’ ll find some of 4!, scenery, and the landscape is ripe with opportunity to capture stunning backdrops!