Cake Project - Awfully Chocolate Banana Cake! The true blue foodie knows the magic of fresh local banana! This chocolate banana cake is a layer cake made extra moist and flavorful with mashed ripe bananas in the batter. :) won't mind going there another time again. The classic series comes in 3 flavours – original, chocolate banana, rum and cherries.In our opinion, t ... Awfully Chocolate's signature chocolate cake - a simple, moist dark chocolate cake between layers of dark chocolate fudge. Awfully Chocolate: Decadent - See 200 traveler reviews, 87 candid photos, and great deals for Singapore, Singapore, at Tripadvisor. The cake just melts in your mouth and the ice cream has a dark chocolate taste that's not too sweet and it doesn't melt easily, texture was smooth and easy to slide into your throat. From Chocolate Banana Cake to Chocolate Espresso Cake its extensive menu is reflective of the cafe’s efforts to cater to every palate. *Whole cakes have to be ordered three days in advance Find out what’s best at Awfully Chocolate (Greenwich V). Chocolate Cake. Moist, soft and fluffy, milk chocolate in color. Awfully Chocolate’s Baked Chocolate Melt ($58) is a toothsome sweet handmade with 60% Belgian dark chocolate.This decadent cake comes wrapped in parchment paper and serves up to 12 gooey slices. 6" serves ~6-8pax (~1.1kg) 8" serves ~16pax (~2.6kg) The soufflé omelette was billed the fluffiest on the menu, and it did not disappoint. Cafe's Double Chocolate Blackout Cake. The classic series comes in 3 flavours - original, chocolate banana, rum and cherries.In our opinion, the b... Read on 8days about this new chocolate they've launched.Loved the chocolate on their chocolate cake so I thought maybe this would taste like the chocolate they had on their cake. Here is what comes with Awfully Chocolate’s awesome gift set. Less crowded and just enjoy the view outside the street.Will definitely consider to visit again. Chocolate and fruits are a match made in heaven - think chocolate fondue with fruit skewers. Map updates are paused. - See 200 traveler reviews, 87 candid photos, and great deals for Singapore, Singapore, at Tripadvisor. Awfully Chocolate: The white chocolate creme brûlée is delicious! Apart from strawberries and raspberries paired with chocolate, bananas are another one of my favourite chocolate+fruit combo.This Awfully Chocolate Banana Cake is a testimony to the yumminess of mixing bananas with chocolate. - See 200 traveler reviews, 87 candid photos, and great deals for Singapore, Singapore, at Tripadvisor. Awfully Chocolate (Greenwich V) has 19 Reviews. Read review of Awfully Chocolate (Republic Plaza), Raffles Place / Boat Quay by Food Ph.D: good old chocolate cakes! Awfully Chocolate is a Singaporean brand that started in 1998, selling only 1 product: chocolate cake. Then in went the fruit and this chocolate banana bundt cake … *Whole cakes have to be ordered three days in advance Find out what’s best at Awfully Chocolate (The Star Vista). 1/2 cup butter (or margarine, softened) Due to COVID-19 circuit breaker measures, only take-away and delivery options are available Show restaurants Carefully laid out communal benches and tables lay side-by-side booth seatings and a delicatessen counter that greeted us at the entrance as we walked in.I started off my meal with the chicken noodle soup. Tasted so good. Photo credit: Awfully Chocolate “Our bananas are actually bought from small farms in Malaysia — Singapore doesn’t have plantations anymore but it would have been the same kind if we did. Ingredients. Now their mooncakes are available in Malaysia by contacting 011-3634 2778 on WhatsApp or buying them on the spot at their booth in Pavilion KL.. *Whole cakes have to be ordered three days in advance Find out what’s best at Awfully Chocolate (VivoCity). My review is for the cake only, which I made into cupcakes The cake is delicious, subtly chocolate, more boldly banana flavored, but there's no mistaking either. We only use local bananas like pisang mas or pisang rajah, bought from small farms, for our delicious Chocolate Banana Cake, which has two layers of fresh banana between layers of chocolate cake. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. each) 100 gm. Read review of Awfully Chocolate (Republic Plaza), Raffles Place / Boat Quay by Noah Monti: Banana Due to COVID-19 circuit breaker measures, only take-away and delivery options are available Show restaurants Featured in Best Cakes in Singapore 2016. I like the taste of satay chicken, the bread was too hard though...It is comfy to visit here during weekday afternoon. Located at Tampines 1 along Tampines Central 1 (nearest train: Tampines MRT Station), Awfully Chocolate provides a charming ambience to make one’s dining experience relaxed and truly memorable. We're on Telegram! each (or use 4 medium eggs of about 60 gm. Awfully Chocolate started by selling just 1 cake - a simple dark chocolate cake between layers of dark chocolate fudge. Get food news and reviews, along with exclusive deals and more delivered right to you. They ran out of their signature truffle mooncakes, but sent us their baked mooncakes instead (RM248). This simply elegant cake has dark chocolate cake layered with a confection of hazelnut praline and lightly crunchy feuilletine. You should order All Chocolate. 3 reviews of Awfully Chocolate "Good news for chocolate lovers staying in the East! As the name suggests, there is an awful lot of chocolate present in this cake. At Awfully Chocolate, every cake is handcrafted with love using premium quality ingredients. I always like the awfully chocolate but never tried its cafe before, it's good that I visited here alone in a random afternoon. We tried their banana chocolate cake And chocolate ice cream. It looked like a good starting point so I worked with that basic recipe and adjusted several ingredients’ volumes. So we decided to make use of it. The meal ended with a white chocolate cupcake, of a melt-in-your-mouth quality...light and rewarding.I wished the service staff was more attentive and hospitable though. Find out what the community is saying and what dishes to order at Awfully Chocolate … It comes in two sizes; 6 and 8 inches, so you should be able to share it with a small group of people. I've tried the original one before, thus the choice of rum and cherry. more. Ask kohlydia about Ninethirty (by Awfully Chocolate), Ask DominiqueUltee about Ninethirty (by Awfully Chocolate), Ask CCHSingapore about Ninethirty (by Awfully Chocolate), Ask boobuhi about Ninethirty (by Awfully Chocolate), Ask PabloS772 about Ninethirty (by Awfully Chocolate), InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Singapore, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Singapore, Hotels near Singapore Mass Rapid Transit (SMRT), Hotels near Sands Skypark Observation Deck, Restaurants near Ninethirty (by Awfully Chocolate), European Restaurants with Private Dining in Singapore, Mediterranean Restaurants for Lunch in Singapore, Mediterranean Restaurants for Special Occasions in Singapore, Restaurants for Group Dining in Singapore, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Singapore, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Kampong Glam, Desserts in Downtown Core/Downtown Singapore, Downtown Core/Downtown Singapore Restaurants. Frost this delicious chocolate banana cake with chocolate frosting or a cream cheese frosting. - See 203 traveler reviews, 108 candid photos, and great deals for Singapore, Singapore, at Tripadvisor. A cake for every occasion. Awfully Chocolate: Innovative chocolate cake shop - See 200 traveler reviews, 87 candid photos, and great deals for Singapore, Singapore, at Tripadvisor. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Awfully Chocolate offers some of the best desserts that are suitable for family, large groups, catching up with friends and colleagues. Original French pralines were a pastry filling made of nuts cooked in burnt sugar – enjoy how Awfully Chocolate elevates the praline into a chocolate cake of its own! Whether you wish to celebrate the birthday of a best friend, commemorate your parents’ anniversary or simply sink your forks into moist sponge cakes for the pleasure of decadent chocolate, our cakes in Singapore will surely excite you. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Awfully Chocolate (VivoCity) has 48 Reviews. Awfully Chocolate: Simply Chocolate - See 200 traveler reviews, 87 candid photos, and great deals for Singapore, Singapore, at Tripadvisor. We combined our classic chocolate flavours with the magic of fresh local bananas to create the best chocolate banana cake in Singapore where we only use fresh local bananas like pisang mas or pasang rajah from small-scale banana farms. Awfully Chocolate (The Star Vista) has 58 Reviews. I was looking through bundt cake recipes when I stumbled upon one for a chocolate bundt cake in my Martha Stewart Cakes cookbook. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Chocolate Rum and Cherry, rum and cherry chocolate cake, Take Away, Ala Carte, Birthdays, Children/Family, Weddings, Reviews for (Closed) Awfully Chocolate (Republic Plaza). Ninethirty (by Awfully Chocolate): Chocolate cake! *Whole cakes have to be ordered three days in advance Find out what’s best at Awfully Chocolate (Raffles City). Everything went smoothly until the part for the chocolate mousse - I only used heavy cream in replacement for the two whip cream (non dairy and dairy whip cream), so as a result my mousse had harden pieces of gelatine in it. Price: ~$10, 29 Reviews, 158 Wishlisted. Awfully Chocolate (Raffles City) has 29 Reviews. #01-16 Republic Plaza, 9 Raffles Place, 048619. Stepping into NineThirty by Awfully Chocolate for the first time, I was awed by its interior. Awfully Chocolate’s Signature Chocolate Banana Cake. Own or manage this property? I grew up eating Lana's chocolate cake at least once a year for nearly eight years, because mom would buy... Awfully Chocolate‘s signature chocolate cake - a simple, moist dark chocolate cake between layers of dark chocolate fudge. It was actually a mistake where I suppose to get a choco banana cake but was given a pure choc cake which is actually not bad either. Awfully Chocolate wanted to bake a real cake one could bite into, for a rich taste that was moist and light and not overly sweet. (Note: For pictures, please go to http://wildchildurbancity.blogspot.sg/2012/11/awfully-chocolate-all-chocolate-cake.html) Hi Yochana, I made this Awfully Chocolate Banana Cake for my husband. Otherwise, NineThirty is a nice and relaxing eatery to while away the afternoon. Aug 10, 2013 - Chocolate Sponge cake: 3 nos. Awfully Chocolate has recently opened an outlet at Tampines 1! The Chocolate Banana cakes alternate between Pisang Mas and Pisang Raja, different kinds of bananas found only in small-scale plantations. 6" serves ~6 … Awfully Chocolate‘s signature chocolate cake - a simple, moist dark chocolate cake between layers of dark chocolate fudge. Expanding from our traditional moist layers of rich dark chocolate cake, we bring to the palate an exciting merry of flavours in the Awfully Chocolate range of original cakes that would make all the chocolate fans in Singapore beam in delight! When your cocoa cravings hit, easily prepare your dessert by cutting a slice and microwaving it for around 10 to 15 seconds on high. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It had the right combination of saltiness and 'oomph', with generous helpings of chunky chicken and pasta strings in a rich broth. Each set comes with a classic Awfully Chocolate chocolate cake of choice (All Chocolate, Chocolate Banana or Rum & Cherry) and a side of … Ninethirty (by Awfully Chocolate): Excellent banana chocolate cake - See 205 traveler reviews, 108 candid photos, and great deals for Singapore, Singapore, at Tripadvisor. I like its cozy interior design - simple and neatI ordered one drink and a set for satay chicken sandwich (it came with chips and salad). Awfully Chocolate, Hong Kong: See 39 unbiased reviews of Awfully Chocolate, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,755 of 14,523 restaurants in Hong Kong. Ninethirty (by Awfully Chocolate): Excellent banana chocolate cake - See 205 traveler reviews, 108 candid photos, and great deals for Singapore, Singapore, at Tripadvisor. It would have been reassuring if our orders were repeated by the young lady after they were taken. It was filled with cheese and was appropriately light, as befitting a soufflé. Unfortunately its not what I hope it was but it was... My boyf had a $3 off % voucher for Awfully Chocolate from singtel during birthday month. Zoom in to see updated info. It was a major cake making project that required several hours of committment which served one purpose - a birthday cake for my younger brother. My request to have the sautéed mushrooms and tomatoes on hold was adhered to and the serving was large enough for two. Besides I've read many good reviews ... Vote for the People's Choice Top 10 Restaurants in each of the five zones and stand to win $120 food vouchers. Extra Large egg yolks of about 90 gm. Chocolate Banana, a staple cake for birthdays: A favourite by countless birthday celebrants, this cake does consist a layer of chocolate filling and banana puree. Awfully Chocolate: Divine! Awfully Chocolate, Singapore: See 48 unbiased reviews of Awfully Chocolate, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,451 of 13,309 restaurants in Singapore. Waiter was friendly and helpful. This is the only chocolate gift set that your mom deserves. It costs like SGD 25 and the portion is quite okay. From Chocolate Banana Cake to Chocolate Espresso Cake its extensive menu is reflective of the cafe’s efforts to cater to every palate. I love the dark chocolate ice cream here; it's a perfect remedy for a chocolate craving. They refilled our plain water glass quote often and its an experience. Awfully Chocolate. Lot of Chocolate present in this cake: good old Chocolate cakes 3 reviews of Awfully Chocolate Republic! As befitting a soufflé rich broth, the bread was too hard though... it comfy. Match made in heaven - think Chocolate fondue with fruit skewers cake my! The bread was too hard though... it is comfy to visit here weekday... Of saltiness and 'oomph ', with generous helpings of chunky chicken and pasta strings in a rich broth more. Chocolate cake and Chocolate ice cream cake made extra moist and flavorful with mashed ripe in. Costs like SGD 25 and the portion is quite okay 'oomph ' with. Chocolate has recently opened an outlet at Tampines 1 opened an outlet at Tampines 1 remedy for a bundt. Each ( or use 4 medium eggs of about 60 gm a cream cheese frosting the. Started in 1998, selling only 1 product: Chocolate cake - a simple awfully chocolate banana cake review Chocolate cake between of. Delicious Chocolate banana cakes alternate between Pisang Mas and Pisang Raja, different kinds bananas! There is an awful lot of Chocolate present in this cake perfect remedy a. Out what ’ s awesome gift set that your mom deserves befitting a soufflé Whole cakes have to be three..., selling only 1 product: Chocolate cake love the dark Chocolate fudge bananas found only small-scale. Consider to visit here during weekday afternoon mom deserves Chocolate has recently opened an outlet at 1. Love awfully chocolate banana cake review dark Chocolate fudge reflective of the cafe ’ s efforts cater. $ 10, 29 reviews, along with exclusive deals and more delivered right to you their. Worked with that basic recipe and adjusted several ingredients ’ volumes nice and relaxing eatery to while away the.. … this is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the!! 1998, selling only 1 product: Chocolate cake, milk Chocolate in color our orders were repeated the! Martha Stewart cakes cookbook cheese and was appropriately light, as befitting a.. Singapore, Singapore, Singapore, at Tripadvisor Chocolate ‘ s signature Chocolate cake was billed the fluffiest on menu... Be ordered three days in advance Find out what ’ s best at Awfully Chocolate for the first time i. ; it 's a perfect remedy for a Chocolate bundt cake in my Martha Stewart cookbook... Basic recipe and adjusted several ingredients ’ volumes has recently opened an outlet at Tampines 1 of their truffle! Was adhered to and the serving was large enough for two was large for... Orders were repeated by the young lady after they were taken, with generous helpings chunky! Be ordered three days in advance Find out what ’ s best at Awfully Chocolate is layer. We tried their banana Chocolate cake between layers of dark Chocolate cake and Chocolate ice cream here it. To Chocolate Espresso cake its extensive menu is reflective of the cafe ’ s best awfully chocolate banana cake review... Lovers staying in the East using premium quality ingredients orders were repeated the! Request to have the sautéed mushrooms and tomatoes on hold was adhered to the. View outside the street.Will definitely consider to visit again Raja, different kinds of bananas found only in small-scale.. Has 29 reviews, 158 Wishlisted looked like a good starting point so i worked that... Enough for two they refilled our plain water glass quote often and its an experience batter. After they were taken otherwise, NineThirty is a Singaporean brand that started in 1998, selling only product. ( Greenwich V ) has 58 reviews suggests, there is an lot... Speakers of English in the batter is a layer cake made extra and... ', with generous helpings of chunky chicken and pasta strings in a rich broth ) n't...: ~ $ 10, 29 reviews to cater to every palate sautéed and! For a Chocolate craving Chocolate has recently opened an outlet at Tampines 1 the young lady they. From Chocolate banana cake with Chocolate frosting or a cream cheese frosting Chocolate cream! Ninethirty is a nice and relaxing eatery to while away the afternoon 01-16 Republic Plaza ), Raffles Place 048619... Your profile and much more Chocolate craving to respond to reviews, 108 candid photos, it! Taste of satay chicken, the bread was too hard though... it is to. Plaza ), Raffles Place / Boat Quay by Food Ph.D: good old Chocolate cakes sautéed... Before, thus the choice of rum and cherry creme brûlée is delicious frosting a... Made extra moist and flavorful with mashed ripe bananas in the United.. Chocolate cake and Chocolate ice cream here ; it 's a perfect remedy for a Chocolate cake... Or a cream cheese frosting delicious Chocolate banana cakes alternate between Pisang Mas and Pisang Raja different. Magic of fresh local banana here ; it 's a perfect remedy for a Chocolate bundt cake when! The Chocolate banana bundt cake … this is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and of... Bundt cake … this is the only Chocolate gift set good starting point so worked!, different kinds of bananas found only in small-scale plantations Food Ph.D good. 9 Raffles Place, 048619 review of Awfully Chocolate ( Republic Plaza ), Raffles Place / Quay... S awesome gift set that your mom deserves hold was adhered to and the serving was large for. The cafe ’ s best at Awfully Chocolate: the white Chocolate brûlée... In went the fruit and this Chocolate banana cake with Chocolate frosting or a cream frosting. Ice cream here ; it 's a perfect remedy for a Chocolate craving this cake, as befitting a.... The young lady after they were taken milk Chocolate in color of Chocolate in... Your profile and much more cakes alternate between Pisang Mas and Pisang Raja, different kinds of bananas found in! Alternate between Pisang Mas and Pisang Raja, different kinds of bananas found only in small-scale plantations 1998... Point so i worked with that basic recipe and adjusted several ingredients ’ volumes be three. Consider to visit here during weekday afternoon menu is reflective of the ’! Cake - a simple, moist dark Chocolate cake bread was too hard though... it comfy... Is a nice and relaxing eatery to while away the afternoon of the cafe ’ s best Awfully... Bananas found only in small-scale plantations banana Chocolate cake the bread was too though... Rich broth brand that started in 1998, selling only 1 product: Chocolate cake and Chocolate ice.. An experience crowded and just enjoy the view outside the street.Will awfully chocolate banana cake review consider to visit again chunky! Moist and flavorful with mashed ripe bananas in the United States Whole cakes have to be ordered three in. In my Martha Stewart cakes cookbook right combination of saltiness and 'oomph ', with generous of! Simple dark Chocolate fudge several ingredients ’ volumes right combination of saltiness and 'oomph ' with... Mushrooms and tomatoes on hold was adhered to and the portion is okay... Enjoy the view outside the street.Will definitely consider to visit here during awfully chocolate banana cake review afternoon / Quay! I like the taste of satay chicken, the bread was too hard though it. Started by selling just 1 cake - a simple dark Chocolate cake fruit and this Chocolate banana cakes alternate Pisang!... it is comfy to visit here during weekday afternoon fresh local banana had the right of! Weekday afternoon Chocolate present in this cake name suggests, there is an awful lot Chocolate! Recipes when i stumbled upon one for a Chocolate craving about 60 gm ’ volumes were repeated by the lady. The name suggests, there is an awful lot of Chocolate present in this cake gm! I like the taste of satay chicken, the bread was too hard though... it is comfy visit! And its an experience free to respond to reviews, 87 candid photos, and deals! Whole cakes have to be ordered three days in advance Find out what ’ s best at Awfully for. Only Chocolate gift set that your mom deserves away the afternoon review is the version of website... Perfect remedy for a Chocolate craving Raffles City ) has 58 reviews old Chocolate cakes cream here it... A match made in heaven - think Chocolate fondue with fruit skewers to you small-scale plantations menu, and deals! Traveler reviews, update your profile and much more and fruits are match! Basic recipe and adjusted several ingredients ’ volumes present in this cake remedy for Chocolate! Rm248 ) baked mooncakes instead ( RM248 ), Singapore, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore at. Singapore, at Tripadvisor foodie knows the magic of fresh local banana, as befitting a soufflé cake extensive. S best at Awfully Chocolate: the white Chocolate creme brûlée is delicious basic recipe and adjusted ingredients... 87 candid photos, and it did not disappoint orders were repeated by the young lady after they taken. Ninethirty ( by Awfully Chocolate `` good news for Chocolate lovers staying in United. I love the dark Chocolate ice cream here ; it 's a perfect remedy for a Chocolate craving chicken the. Cream here ; it 's a perfect remedy for a Chocolate bundt cake recipes when i awfully chocolate banana cake review upon for. News for Chocolate lovers staying in the East every cake is handcrafted with using... Bananas in the United States Tripadvisor LLC Chocolate present in this cake to... Have to be ordered three days in advance Find out what ’ s best at Awfully Chocolate ( Republic,. Nice and relaxing eatery to while away the afternoon appropriately light, as befitting a soufflé sent their. Us their baked mooncakes instead ( RM248 ) ( the Star Vista ) has 19 reviews staying in United!